How good are the Rams?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
prior to last nights game/ this weekends results:

the collective record of the Rams opponents has a .400 winning percentage. Exclude their loss to the Cardinals, and the winning percentage of the teams they beat is .333. They have beaten one team with a winning record -- the Bucs at 6-2. If you look at their opponents and exclude those opponents games vs the Rams: the winning % is .435

the corresponding figures for the Cards: their opponents have a .524 winning percentage. Teams they have beaten have a .471 winning percentage. If you look at their opponents and exclude those opponents games vs the Cards: the winning % is .584

take it for whats its worth

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had the toughest schedule in football i read somewhere through 8 games. 8-1 Rams whole schedule has been pretty pancake.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
after looking at their schedule to date--

I think its a legitimate question if the Rams are an elite team, or, a good team

their 7-2 record can be explained by an easy schedule. that schedule will get harder over the remainder of the season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The next game against the Cardinals, I bet the Rams win.

I doubt McVay lets Kingsbury outcoach him two times in a row.

Before the season, I pointed out that if you looked at the Rams vs the Cardinals, the Cardinals were a better team overall when you accounted for overall depth.

Sure the Rams have Donald, Ramsey, and a few other superstars, but the Cardinals have better ILB depth, better CB depth, etc. That said, I think the Rams top end talent is enough to win a ton of games if they are healthy.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Before the season, I pointed out that if you looked at the Rams vs the Cardinals, the Cardinals were a better team overall when you accounted for overall depth.

Sure the Rams have Donald, Ramsey, and a few other superstars, but the Cardinals have better ILB depth, better CB depth, etc. That said, I think the Rams top end talent is enough to win a ton of games if they are healthy.
Coaches like players can grow. Belichick and Carroll both grew as head coaches. Kliff is young and there is no denying he has gotten better... yeah, the present Kliff could out coach him again :)

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

KK has a vote.

And McVay has a QB notoriously prone to brain farts.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am going to try to not go darkside on this team again. My CFDD (Cardinal Fan Disbelief Disorder) flairs up too often this season.

This team is for real, tough as nails and just beats the opponent down. This year has shaped up into something pretty special.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson