Hornets @ Suns Sunday game thread 1-12-20

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Dude

Nobody cares about the tip-off.

If one more person chimes in here and states that they are also concerned about Ayton’s tip-off skills I will concede that you are a tip-off genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It has been mentioned many times here in the past. I have no stake or self-worth tied into tip-offs so I will move on. To me it's just another competitive gene missing in Ayton that I've noticed.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
He timed that one hand lob dunk pretty well last night. Jump balls are stupid, who cares.
Jump balls are "stupid"? What's stupid about momentum to start the game? It is one aspect of basketball.

If Ayton could learn to master it, it would be one step toward mastering the other aspects in which he is weak.

Positives are better than negatives. Any time. Any place.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Jump balls are "stupid"? What's stupid about momentum to start the game? It is one aspect of basketball.

If Ayton could learn to master it, it would be one step toward mastering the other aspects in which he is weak.

People who played when the jumped after every basket.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Wow overrating things here a bit aren’t you? Winning the jump gives you momentum? Come on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose