Horn

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Losing Horn to the Chiefs will hurt this team...alot IMO. Maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow but when all is said and done...

It is great the AFL is getting all this TV time and I am glad they moved their schedule in order to get it but NFL teams will be taking guys here and there and could really wreck some championship aspirations of some teams.

I hope Horn does well and sticks in KC. I have felt there are players in this league who could play in the NFL but were not pursued for whatever reason.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ya it looks like Horn is going to mess up a good thing the Rattlers had going. O-Well the best of luck to him. :thumbup:

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
.....I have felt there are players in this league who could play in the NFL but were not pursued for whatever reason.

I agree. Both in the Arena league and in the Canadian League. Every once in awhile a diamond in the rough turns out to be Kurt Warner or Tommy Maddox. Or Jeff Garcia and Warren Moon from the Canadian League. Sometimes all a guy needs is a chance.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Chris Horn is an exciting player to watch and a fan favorite and the Chiefs are lucky to have him. Since he is only 5'10", attitude would be only one of the things he would be missing when comparing him to Randy Moss.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I don't understand why the Cards would not have brought Horn in for a look. He reminds me of Prohel(sp). I am originally from KC so will be interesting to follow him with the Chiefs.