Hopkins and Practice

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I did mot like the arrogant way he presented his self on national tv. Larry he is not. There is a reason why he plays and we watch. If we Don't watch, his punk ass don’t play or be rich beyond belief either. I like hop but not his behavior.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did mot like the arrogant way he presented his self on national tv. Larry he is not. There is a reason why he plays and we watch. If we Don't watch, his punk ass don’t play or be rich beyond belief either. I like hop but not his behavior.

C'mon.

His cutting remark was specifically directed at the media and their hype.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Personally, I do not care. It does affect the ability of the team to be in sync. There is no way to argue against that.

Does it matter with Hopkins who can does this in his sleep? I do not think so.

But it will raise eyebrows, as it did in Houston, or at least I thought it did in Houston. Pretty sure the Cardinals know what they got there.
As long as he's putting up the numbers he is I could care less whether he practices or not. He could build better chemistry with KM if he did. If him not practicing keeps him fresh on game days & putting up numbers then I'll take that all day long?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is another great Mitch thread like the one on Peterson... someone needs to post about Isabella being a number two WR and go for the Mitch trifecta :)
I did that very thing last week lol. Posted a link to one of his articles about Isabella on ROB. Had I known how revered at the time on here he actually is, I wouldn't have posted it lol?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What we really learned is DHop is a whiny guy with rabbit ears. Just do your job, which you already are, and ignore the noise.

Jeez.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team would be better if he practiced. Kyler definitely needs more reps with receivers having spacing etc. I get the dhop doesn’t need it but the team does.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mitch wrote a big long article about it. His analysis of some things is just way off the mark

Given the time, Mitch will be telling all that he's noticed body language; a lowered head, a turned head, a raised eyebrow a pursed-lip on the sideline proving that the players have an issue with this. ;)

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
While much of the negativity is warranted, the fact is some athletes are just different. I think of Parcels trying to "restrain" Lawrence Taylor until he just gave up and let LT wreck the league. The dude would literally just...make up his own plays. Some dudes are just different.