Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry I don't bash kids for making mistakes.

My standard is not being an a hole.
Sorry I hold 25 year olds who are considered mature enough to have a drivers license for 10 YEARS accountable for actions that can, and have recently, kill people.

My standard is being a conscientious citizen of a society who enact laws to keep people safe.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You’d think Brown and all other young rich athletes with money who feel invincible learned a lesson from the Ruggs incident, but they never do.
And his own new teammate, gladney, just months ago. Two examples recently.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At what age is someone no longer a kid?
According to krang’s science it is the day you turn 26. On that day a switch is flipped in your brain and you are suddenly capable of knowing the difference between right and wrong. But not one second before you are 26 years old. Before that you are a kid and beyond reproach or accountability because you’re just mindless mass of flesh and raging hormones with no cognitive ability, no access to resources to teach you, an inability to understand actions of those around you, and are generally above the law.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

He won’t be suspended for that but he sure is a an idiot

According to krang’s science it is the day you turn 26. On that day a switch is flipped in your brain and you are suddenly capable of knowing the difference between right and wrong. But not one second before you are 26 years old. Before that you are a kid and beyond reproach or accountability because you’re just mindless mass of flesh and raging hormones with no cognitive ability, no access to resources to teach you, an inability to understand actions of those around you, and are generally above the law.
You are the fricking king of strawmen arguments.

See quotes above. We have a cluster of super judgmental people on this forum that destroy every person who ever makes mistakes.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

See quotes above. We have a cluster of super judgmental people on this forum that destroy every person who ever makes mistakes.
Are you calling me "judgmental" Krang?? Simply because I called a guy doing 126mph in a 65mph zone, a loser? Seriously?? Unless he was having some sort of medical condition, anyone - not just this loser, is a LOSER for driving that fast...

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I don't understand how any one can defend Brown's actions. His teammate died in a violent car accident just 65 days ago. A tad over two months. How does one justify traveling 126MPH that soon after losing a teammate to a similar incident? In fact I don't understand how anyone could drive that fast after losing someone they know that soon after the fact and it doesn't matter how old the person is. There only a couple reasons I can think of for anyone to do something similar after such a short period of time, you think you're invincible and it can't happen to you or your just a complete fool.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

“Idiot” and “loser” . . . “destroy” you are the fricking king of hyperbole. You essentially called every poster that criticized brown an a-hole. Maybe some self awareness is in order krang.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't understand how any one can defend Brown's actions. His teammate died in a violent car accident just 65 days ago. A tad over two months. How does one justify traveling 126MPH that soon after losing a teammate to a similar incident? In fact I don't understand how anyone could drive that fast after losing someone they know that soon after the fact and it doesn't matter how old the person is. There only a couple reasons I can think of for anyone to do something similar after such a short period of time, you think you're invincible and it can't happen to you or your just a complete fool.
Stop destroying the child.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Are you calling me "judgmental" Krang?? Simply because I called a guy doing 126mph in a 65mph zone, a loser? Seriously?? Unless he was having some sort of medical condition, anyone - not just this loser, is a LOSER for driving that fast...
Like a tree falling in the woods when nobody is there to hear it, did it make a noise? If you drive 126 when nobody is anywhere near and nothing happens are you a loser? Much to ponder

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like a tree falling in the woods when nobody is there to hear it, did it make a noise? If you drive 126 when nobody is anywhere near and nothing happens are you a loser? Much to ponder
It was rush-hour traffic in Phoenix nice try

Status
Not open for further replies.