Hogwarts Legacy

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Join the wizarding world!! I donned the selection cap and was assigned to Ravenclaw.
Funnt enough, I had not heard of this game until I saw people hating on it due to their dislike of JK Rawling,...so I went to check it out...and promptly bought the digital deluxe version.

Graphics are amazing, likely the best I have ever seen. WASD movement.... the game is a bit difficult in spots but I am only level 8...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Join the wizarding world as a special student who can utilize ancient magic....

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I want to check it out but the only console I have right now is a Switch and it won't be out until summer. Guess I'll have to wait until after I'm done with BotW2

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard some great things about it, but my backlog is already pretty full. I will probably pick it up eventually.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll pick this up on ps5

Why not be a evil wizard who likes 420 potions!!

Next gen graphics look amazing on it!!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
WIRED gave it a scathing and brutal review. 1/10

Everyone else loves it.
That was the worst review in the history of game reviews. I'm not sure if the author even played the game. There's only one or two lines about the actual game in the "review". The rest of it is the author talking about how Harry Potter has made her feel over the years, and how she feels about and is disappointed in Rawlings. It should have been done as an opinion piece over a review.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the worst review in the history of game reviews. I'm not sure if the author even played the game. There's only one or two lines about the actual game in the "review". The rest of it is the author talking about how Harry Potter has made her feel over the years, and how she feels about and is disappointed in Rawlings. It should have been done as an opinion piece over a review.
This done to clearly appease the side wanting the backlash against JK. This no better than a random person writing a one star review on Yelp. Wired should know better, even if they have reasonable and perfectly valid points about JK.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to check it out but the only console I have right now is a Switch and it won't be out until summer. Guess I'll have to wait until after I'm done with BotW2
You don't want to play it on the Switch anyway.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave