Hmmm....I hope we get Colvin

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that the Kordell Stewart is No. 1 on the Bears' wish list now that Jake Plummer has agreed to terms on a $40 million deal with the Broncos. Stewart said the only reason he is in Chicago is to start. Like Plummer, it isn't about the money. The Sun Times reports that Stewart received a contract offer from Arizona late Wednesday night. Stewart was in Arizona on Tuesday. (3/6) ... The Chicago Daily Herald reports that free-agent linebacker Rosevelt Colvin could sign with the Cardinals as early as Thursday. The Cardinals were able to offer Colvin a better financial deal than the other teams he has interviewed with, including the Giants and Lions. (3/6)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy, it's nice to even be considered a front-runner in a rumor. It's refreshing.:thumbup:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LittleDavis--do you have a link? I couldn't find anyhting about this on the Web site. I did find a blurb where they said Colvin had reportedly struck a deal with the Lions, but he spent Wednesday in Arizona. No mention of pending contracts or signings.

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
If this is true, it is encouraging. Hopefully this 'bring me your best offer and we'll beat it mentality wont backfire. I'm sure ballpark numbers were discussed, with the "promise" to meet again and rebut all other offers.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boy, it's nice to even be considered a front-runner in a rumor.
First of all, I love your monicker (Little Davis). Tres Cool.

Second, it isn't nice to be considered anything. It's nice when the deal gets done and we take home the bacon.