High School Prep Section??

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of Arizona High School talent usually gets funneled to certain schools, where their primary directive is not only pursued, but it also provides safer environments to concentrate, and learn good characteristics, or so they say. It would honestly take some serious buzz outside of ASFN to consistently click on that particular hypothetical Forum, but if someone was garnishing that much attention I would definitely check out what is being said here. All in all I'd probably miss it if it were tucked in it's own neighborhood. If we have someone here that is in the know on these schools/players, I'd probably read.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some input about what you all thought about starting a High School Prep section.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/...ml#post3012756

I'm not sure I understand the link doesn't work. Is the idea to talk about highschool results, or high school players? Players often get talked about in other forums related to recruiting, results not so much although with so many of the people here in Arizona I'm sure there might be interest in that.

Just not sure which is your idea or maybe a bit of both.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to start a recruiting forum, not sure if it would work better as a stand alone forum or under a current forum and to include out of state recruits not just local kids.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fixed the link. The link was added to have you go to the main thread about the subject and discuss there as we all know the Announcement forum doesn't get alot of attention and wanted to get everyones option on this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose