Hey, this team deserves it....

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
All-Star Voting has begun so lets help out the best team in the MLB.

Who wants to join the "I'll waste 10 min every day to vote for all my D-Backs 25 times" club?

OP
OP
N

Nasser22

Reaction score
My AL all-stars 0_0

First Base: Overbay, L., TOR Second Base: Pedroia, D., BOS Third Base: Cabrera, M., DET Shortstop: Renteria, E., DET Catcher: Johjima, K., SEA Outfielder: Dellucci, D., CLE Outfielder: Upton, B., TB Outfielder: Wells, V., TOR Designated Hitter: Catalanotto, F., TE

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
All-Star Voting has begun so lets help out the best team in the MLB.

Who wants to join the "I'll waste 10 min every day to vote for all my D-Backs 25 times" club?

Joined the club... I usually am not a homer and vote only for my team... but since I have come to the realization that everyone else voting (minus us of course ;)) is a homer, I am determined to have my votes out-homer the homers?

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Joined the club... I usually am not a homer and vote only for my team... but since I have come to the realization that everyone else voting (minus us of course ;)) is a homer, I am determined to have my votes out-homer the homers?

lol, you actually thought most sports fans are mature and vote for the best over their team?

Ontopic: I'll do my best though, this team deserves some damn recognition already.

OP
OP
N

Nasser22

Reaction score
Beat LA! Beat LA!

Beat POO jols!

No Holliday this summer!

lol....

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I voted 250 times today before the game.

I also got 10 ballots, put them together, and put a pen right through em, only took like 15 minutes, and finished right before 1st pitch.

Received a free Dbacks license plate out of it :D

Oh and I went complete homer on it. Jackson, ODawg, Drew, Reynolds, Snyder (lol), Young, Upton, Kearns (He sucks, so he has no shot in hell to win, so I voted him) and no, I didn't vote Pop out Byrnes, he sucks and is overpaid. <-- In other words, I don't like him as a player.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson