OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the tweet that pic is from, for reference.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh that's even worse. He's not at a photoshoot or anything. He's just out and about and that's how he wears his hat.

Without expectations I choose stuff for comfort not appearances. Heck even next to Shane's giant ass I didn't try to seem taller than 5'10. You are assuming he cares more than you do about his height

nashman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh that's even worse. He's not at a photoshoot or anything. He's just out and about and that's how he wears his hat.

Without expectations I choose stuff for comfort not appearances. Heck even next to Shane's giant ass I didn't try to seem taller than 5'10. You are assuming he cares more than you do about his height
Lol my guess is he wasn’t wearing a hat when he entered the facility, probably just put it on for some photos lol. Is this what it’s come to judging KM on his hat wearing in a photo op?

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Kyler hat controversy has me giggling. I know it’s not a big deal, nor is anyone making it out to be, but the fact that there’s even three posts about it just screams that we are officially in the dead period of sports.

It’s gonna be a looooooong five weeks until training camp.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT:

For those who might have interest, the NBA Draft is on Thursday, June 23rd at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Round 1 is on ABC and ESPN

Round 2 is on ESPN

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ex-NFL GM Takes Shots at Cardinals’ Kyler Murray Amid Contract Dispute​

Former Executive Questions Murray

On his podcast, “The GM Shuffle”, Michael Lombardi, a former NFL executive, sounded off on how he thinks Murray lacks quality skills.

“I was reminded when Budda Baker got injured like everybody ran on the field to see Budda, because I guess it was a really bad injury. But if you go back and look, the only guy who didn’t was Kyler Murray,” Lombardi said. “How does that show leadership? How are you in such a rush to give this guy all this money, when you know he’s never been, I mean, go back to Oklahoma and you can ask anybody. I am not against Kyler Murray, I think the guy is sensational when he’s on the move. I’m talking about him as a leader and when you give this guy all the money you’ve got to get more than just good play on the field. You’ve got to get leadership. You’ve got to get the things that matter most and I don’t know if he is going to endear himself to his teammates.”

Lombardi argued that the Cardinals should not give Murray a contract that would make him one of the highest-paid quarterbacks in the NFL.

“You talk to some of his teammates at Oklahoma. You talk to some that were in the elite eight with him. You talk to anybody who has been on the Cardinals, the backup quarterbacks at Arizona and they are like, he doesn’t even acknowledge them. He doesn’t even acknowledge their presence. To me, he plays like a baseball player. Baseball players, they worry about their average . . . But when you are the quarterback of a team, you’ve got to be able to build unity and camaraderie with your teammates. I don’t see it.”

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Introversion especially when you have had world class talent like Kyler is always misunderstood