Hey Kliff, might want to grow a pair if you want to try and Win a game

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will just remind everyone that we were dead last in every offensive category in the NFL last year and sit #12 now.

This is with a team that through injuries and stupid signings isn't that much different than last year.

You can't be on one hand "Keim sucks and the roster isn't good!"

and on the other hand be like

"Why aren't we #1 in offense? Stupid coach"

You need to pick your outrage side

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I will just remind everyone that we were dead last in every offensive category in the NFL last year and sit #12 now.

This is with a team that through injuries and stupid signings isn't that much different than last year.

God, our coaching sucked balls last year.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hard to run any kind of offensive scheme when the line is troubled.
People crashing on Kingsbury for not running the ball, well, he realized that he couldn't. The holes aren't there and we're gaining 0-2 yards per carry at the moment. He's trying to play to his strengths when its crunch time. On a rebuilding team, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but at least the image is becoming clear as to what needs to be worked on.

Remember, we were no great shakes the first 8 games under Arians either before the new stuff clicked. People were calling him a joke too, complaining about not getting a high quality coach in 2013. Arians was ranked 8th out of 8 new hires, behind such luminaries as Marc Trestman, Mike McCoy, and Rod Chudzinski.
It's hard to be patient, but we'll need to give it a year or two on a total system reboot.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Still early, but from 30th to 12th is in the "striking" category of improvement.

I didn't see this post, and looked up the stats myself this morning, and posted it on the Murray thread. I was kind of shocked to see that we're 13th in scoring.

The chunk plays are fun. Kirk for 40. Larry for 50. Those shake a defense up. Those get me up off my couch, cheering my head off.

Last edited:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. KK made the correct decision to kick field goals on 4th and goal.

I understand your reasoning but think they should have gone for it at least one time because if they make it could be a huge momentum shift for the team. If you miss it momentum goes to Baltimore so it goes both ways. Still would have tried it but that is me and I am not paid to make those decisions.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

But Rosen!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I understand your reasoning but think they should have gone for it at least one time because if they make it could be a huge momentum shift for the team. If you miss it momentum goes to Baltimore so it goes both ways. Still would have tried it but that is me and I am not paid to make those decisions.

Keep in mind that Baltimore is routinely near the top when it comes to RZ defense. Yes, moving forward, we need to start scoring touchdowns as opposed to settling for FG's. But, KK felt the fg's might keep us close with an opportunity to win that game in the 4th quarter. I know that crowd & I know that D. Had they stopped us early on 4th down, their D would have been significantly energized. The problem was that our D couldn't stop Baltimore from having time consuming drives after we kicked the fg's. The Baltimore D was showing signs of being tired, but they always got the rest they needed. The horse collar call against Marsh really hurt us, as they were about to punt the ball back to us. That was the play that led to our defeat. And it was a blatant horse collar that was so totally unnecessary!!