Hey Kliff, might want to grow a pair if you want to try and Win a game

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by KYCardFan, Sep 16, 2019.

1. cardpa

cardpa I'm all right

I never said that, re-read my post, it talks about inside the 5 yd line.

2. CardsSunsDbacks

CardsSunsDbacks ASFN Contributor Contributor

Inside the 5 is much different because it really shortens your own playbook and you have much less room to operate. While obviously some plays will be more effective in that area than others it really comes down to execution more than anything IMO. Receivers need to find the small openings and the QB needs to deliver an accurate pass as well. For instance both fade passes to Fitz in the last game could have potentially been completions if he simply throws it somewhere that Fitz has a chance to make a play on it. Instead he threw both passes way out of his reach and now we find ourselves blaming KK for calling those plays instead of maybe just accepting that maybe our players just haven't executed as well as they should have.

daves, hahawhothat and Chopper0080 like this.
  3. phillycard

phillycard Registered

az, I don't think it's overreactions. I myself, and from what I can see from others, are not calling for his head, but his pairing with Kyler was certainly advertised to be more productive then what we've had so far. (Scoring I mean) When you had a chance to be 2-0 instead of 0-1-1, we have a right to be a little irritated about it. I'll be frank. I don't like the head coach. but I have to have some semblance of faith that he'll work it out, and I do. I just don't want to be the mild mannered "oh it'll be okay next week" type of fan that won't yell for accountability when it's called for. That kind of patience will have us all sitting in front of the TV by Thanksgiving, season effin over. I'm not bout that life man.

Brian in Mesa likes this.
  4. Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa BIMâ„¢ Contributor

[​IMG]

5. MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease Moderator Contributor

LOL

To put it in perspective here's Philly's reaction after a child spills milk:

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::madarms::madarms::madarms::madarms::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::madarms::madarms::madarms::madarms::computer::bang::bang:

6. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

Why dont you like the head coach?

7. ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals Registered

The 'High flying' 'super powered' offense has shown 'potential'

The defenses are always ahead of the offense the first 2 games....the 3rd is normally the breakout

I'm noticing Murray getting more frustrated with guys. I.E. yelling a Shipley for the snap count and yelling at Crabtree for running the wrong route....which I LOVE IT!!! Keep getting on em Murray!

8. conraddobler

conraddobler I want my 2$

I would say that I'm feeling a little bait and switched here. I would of hoped for more creativity in the Red Zone and if we were talking about a defensive minded coach then it wouldn't be nearly as puzzling.

We didn't hire the guy because he was Mr. iceman the stat God of conservatism we supposedly hired a gunslinger mad scientist and instead we got Grandpa driving in traffic.

I only saw one really creative play and you'd think the 5 yard line would be a great place to crack the can on anything you had, but I guess not.

9. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

There is a reason that it hasn't happened in a game since the goalposts were moved over 40 years ago. It's a super conservative approach to playcalling on the doorstep of 7 points.

Again...... There is a reason it hasn't happened before till the Ravens game. That combined with the Detroit red zone issues, combined with him saying that he has good analysis from his analytics department make me think that they need to dial up their risk tolerance a bit.

10. iLLmatiC

iLLmatiC Drive-by Poster

I'm feeling this.

11. phillycard

phillycard Registered

BR, I'm just very skeptical. All this "coach du jour" with everybody trying to snag the next McVay, is unsettling to me. Poor record in college and a thin resume just leaves me lukewarm. I'm willing to give him a chance though. I have to.

BigRedRage likes this.
  12. phillycard

phillycard Registered

B, you crazy bro!!!! LOL!

Brian in Mesa likes this.
  13. phillycard

phillycard Registered

LMAO!!!!! I'm not that bad, am I?

14. Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa BIMâ„¢ Contributor

Nah.

jf-08 likes this.
  15. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

You obviously haven't been seeing Fitzgerald getting wide open down the field every game. That takes creativity. Same goes for our two-point conversions. If Kingsbury can be creative in those areas, the red zone offense will surely come around.

CardsSunsDbacks and daves like this.