Hey! Espn....

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How do you like us NOW?? :D Course, you'll be telling us all week how we have NO CHANCE in the next one. Funny! You said the same thing all THIS week! GO CARDS! A WIN is a WIN!! ...AND they're ALL precious! :D

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You know that Bob Costas was peein' in his Underoos at the thought of the Cardinals in the second round...

That little dude has some serious hatred for Bill Bidwill.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You know that Bob Costas was peein' in his Underoos at the thought of the Cardinals in the second round...

That little dude has some serious hatred for Bill Bidwill.

It is Tom Jackson and Tony Kornholler that really burn me up.

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
I never heard Collingsworth admit his error in calling the Cards the worst team to ever enter the playoffs.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bill was there, I just rewatched the game on Tivo. He wasn't in the booth early but He was there at the end of the game I promise.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
I am afraid you will not hear these know it alls backing down from their positions on the Cardinals. It will be back to the same old we have no chance, are not for real, and the worst team in the playoffs (oh wait, didn't the team with an 8-8 record win last night). The Chargers will see alot more love and a lot more positives from the press than we will.

That is all ok, because whether they admit it or not, the crow they are eating must be pretty tastey.

Redleg

Reaction score
Did you catch Collingsworth credit the crowd noise for the defensive play? Then after the commercial break he said that they have played extremely well.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that booth and know who made him man up.

RolleRocks

Registered
Reaction score
This regular season, the defense gave up 52 TD's.

It was one of the worst defenses in the entire NFL.

What did you expect ESPN to say about our defense?

As you look back, it would have been nice to have seen more performances similar to this one throughout the regular season.

They appear to be a very capable defense, that just didn't play with much intensity for many games this season.