Hey BIM - Some Hanson news!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hanson's new album will be released April 20th and their first single "Penny and Me" will be released sometime in March (the single will include 4 tracks, one of which was previously unreleased).

Just thought I'd pass it along in case your wife didn't know! Bring on the tour dates!

Here's the tracklist (some songs are from their Underneath Acoustic CD released back in August):

01. Strong Enough To Break
02. Dancing In The Wind
03. Penny & Me
04. Underneath
05. Misery
06. Lost Without Each Other
07. When You're Gone
08. Broken Angel
09. Deeper
10. Get Up And Go
11. Crazy Beautiful
12. Hey
13. Believe

Here's a pic of the cover:

Attachments

• 04-underneathb.jpg
    04-underneathb.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 137

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Kate.

My wife said she's heard "Penny and Me" so many times already it seems like a classic, hard to imagine it's going to be released as the first single. :D

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shock:

THIS CD IS FRICKIN' AMAZING.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Whats the first song? Strong Enough To Break Wind?

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Whats the first song? Strong Enough To Break Wind?

:trout:

10 bucks if I played this CD to someone who didn't know it was Hanson - they'd be very impressed. And I'm not saying that cuz I'm a hardcore Hanson-homer.

I hope this CD will reach to those who have already written 'em off as "just those MMMBop boys."

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Assface said:
You know what, it took me a few times listening to these guys but I'm really starting to come around. They are totally rad and I think I am ready to call myself a Hanson Boy
Geeze, keep it to yourself

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See Ryan, this is the reason why I pay those kids to dump your garbage can in to your front yard every week.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back a long time ago when I was in college someone told me they were actually more jazzy than Mmmbop. When I was 12 I might have written a song like that too. I mean, I wouldn't, of course, but I suppose it might hypothetically be possible. And some people that aren't me, people that I'm not, might concievably think that's a catchy little song. Of course, that would be other people, I would never say that.

OP
OP
thirty-two

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
Back a long time ago when I was in college someone told me they were actually more jazzy than Mmmbop. When I was 12 I might have written a song like that too. I mean, I wouldn't, of course, but I suppose it might hypothetically be possible. And some people that aren't me, people that I'm not, might concievably think that's a catchy little song. Of course, that would be other people, I would never say that.

:biglaugh:

i love assface!

:fans:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the single when it came out.

Just got the cd today, and just gave it to my wife.

She'll be listening to it all day at work tomorrow.

People always comment that they like the music she's playing but can't place who is singing...and they're all shocked to find out it's Hanson.

Great to see some musicians doing it on their own. They broke away from traditional music labels and instead created their own record company...3CG (3 Car Garage).