Hero’s and Goats

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Harry specifically and a few others have said his Blitz packages are garbage and we never get there... they harped on it for 5 weeks. Don’t know what happened but the results on the field have shut that complaint up the last two weeks...
Look at the tapes. They brought more people. Previously they’d typically just added one rusher. They had players going in and out of the line, which was new. They used rushes timed to the snap count. I agreed with the announcers, Joseph seemed afraid to rush Wilson in the first half. The Cards had successfully done that in the past. I think he did pull out all the stops which I hadn’t seen him do before.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Just noticed Daniels missed a block on that Kyler TD run.

If he's still ahead of Jordan Thomas after the bye... @Harry
Thomas is not a blocking tight end. Daniels is supposed to be but I find it hard to believe you are defending his play. My comment was if you wanted to run a pass play it would have been smarter to activate a receiving tight end. Never read Twitter.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He was covering Lockett and Lockett had 200 yards. He played hard but was outmatched. He was the weak link our defense last night.
Lockett had like 70 of those yards with PP covering him. The number one issue was the lack of pressure on RW and that allowed him to take his time and deliver perfectly placed passes that the defender could do nothing about. The last TD to Lockett is a perfect example where RW held the ball for like 6 seconds and then placed the ball in an absolutely perfect spot for Lockett to catch the ball and get his feet in despite KP still being on him pretty tight.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Heros
The Seattle defense lineman that hit Arnold in the back.

The lineman that leap frog DJ

The WR with the hold.

Those 3 plays extended of life.
To be fair Metcalf is tackled short of the first if not for that hold and would have led to a punt. P27 had a perfect angle on him if he wasn’t held back.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Haven’t read the whole thread but I’m putting PP and Humphries on there just because of all the grief they get on here.

PP took away their #1 weapon. He’s defensive player of the game in my book.