Herm will be Back in 2022

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Its supposed to be a pretty competitive situation there, including a 6th year senior
Will be interesting to see how how Daniels does.
I wanted to like Daniels, but I'll think of him as a player who wasted his talent.

Just never looked like a good player after a promising freshman season.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just don't see why Herm wants to continue with this fiasco. He may not have a team to field this season with all the departures. His ability to bring in recruits has been out the window for over a year so no reason for ASU to keep him. It would be best for both parties to call it quits, the problem is there is no decent coach in the country that will take this job but the longer Herm is HC the wound will continue to be open and healing will be delayed. Has AZBOR ever ousted a university president?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't see why Herm wants to continue with this fiasco. He may not have a team to field this season with all the departures. His ability to bring in recruits has been out the window for over a year so no reason for ASU to keep him. It would be best for both parties to call it quits, the problem is there is no decent coach in the country that will take this job but the longer Herm is HC the wound will continue to be open and healing will be delayed. Has AZBOR ever ousted a university president?
It should have been done at the end of last season. Actually, i would have fired him as soon as the violations became known.

But, it's too late. The team has been ruined. ASU may not win a game next season. Seriously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA