Help Put Our Starting Team for 2023 Together

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He statistically was better in some areas same year. 21 passing tds, 6 ints, Pepsi player of week 7 times, his team had the most victories out of the candidates. KM had twice as many picks at 12.
Bulldog, I'll ask again, did he win Offensive ROY? I'm pretty sure Kyler did (don't know which year Minshew was a rookie). Also, KM was playing for the worst team, hence the #1 draft pick, which makes his ROY even more impressive.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bulldog, I'll ask again, did he win Offensive ROY? I'm pretty sure Kyler did (don't know which year Minshew was a rookie). Also, KM was playing for the worst team, hence the #1 draft pick, which makes his ROY even more impressive.

He didn't, they were both rookies the same year.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
They were both rookies same year, 2019 I believe so obviously not. Wasn't even nominated. The worst team went wow to 5-10-1 after. Impressive.