Help me identify these players!

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Cardsfan77, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Ronin

Ronin Registered

Who he play for?

2. Cards Czar

Cards Czar The Bird is the Word

Ben Patrick- was a NFL tight end who is currently a coach at Marcos de Niza High School in Tempe, Arizona. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round of the 2007 NFL Draft.

Brandon Latrel Keith- was a NFL offensive tackle who last played for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round of the 2008 NFL Draft. Coaches at Salt River High School in the Salt River Pima Indian County.

daves and Ronin like this.
  3. Buckybird

Buckybird Hoist the Lombardi Trophy

Definitely Ben Patrick on the left I met him at HOF weekend at the stadium last season.

he scored the first Cardinals TD in SB history so there’s ya some trivia lol :mrgreen:

PACardsFan and b8rtm8nn like this.
  4. b8rtm8nn

b8rtm8nn Registered

We have had events (very small, like with high schools, community orgs) where the Cardinals are involved and it has been typically former players that are not well known that have made the appearances. I am assuming it is a mutually beneficial thing for both the Cards and these players to stay involved beyond their playing days.

5. Cardsmasochist

Cardsmasochist Registered

Many years ago the Cardinals held their training camp in Prescott because the norovirus was spreading throughout the NAU campus where they traditionally practiced. I think this was back in 2005 before they built the stadium in Glendale.

Anyway, my friend and I drove up to Prescott to watch the Cardinals practice wearing our football jerseys. We were both big burly guys back then and went to get lunch afterwards. Our server at the restaurant thought that we were on the team! LOL. She was star struck thinking that she had met actual NFL players! hahaha

We played along and said that we were hoping to make the final 52 man roster. Fingers crossed! I think I had a Dockett jersey on (I'm white, btw) and my friend had a Redskins jersey on! hahaha. And we were both in our early 30's, so...

Oviously our waitress wasn't a huge NFL fan. But it was strange to see how some people act when they think they are with someone (kinda?) famous.

b8rtm8nn likes this.
  6. DumboD

DumboD Rookie

Good to know your stepmom is well protected.

7. RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin Uh,huhuhuhuhuh

Yup. Agreed.

8. CardLogic

CardLogic .

This thread reminds me of:

upload_2020-2-14_15-47-44.png

WisconsinCard likes this.