Heat @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-13-2021

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For awhile in the 1st quarter when the Heat were up by 13 or so I was starting to worry.

Nice to see the Suns pull away from the Heat.

wow. I didn’t start watching until the second half. They were down 13 early? That’s a 33 point turnaround.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
wow. I didn’t start watching until the second half. They were down 13 early? That’s a 33 point turnaround.
Didn't last too long. Closed it to 8 to end the first quarter and then took the lead about half way through the 2nd.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah. When the Heat get you down that much early they can step on your throat.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to let 1Sun back for one hour just to see how he would spin this win into a catastrophe.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
Worst game I've seen from Book, and we won by 20. Wow, what a team.

On a separate and much smaller note, I'm not sure the box score is correct in the blocks column. I thought DA had 3 blocks, not 1. I saw 2 on Butler and remember seeing another. Jimmy Butler for sure had a block on Crowder when he shot a three and it appeared to be an airball. They even called it last touched by Butler. Thought for sure that's ruled a block.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst game I've seen from Book, and we won by 20. Wow, what a team.

On a separate and much smaller note, I'm not sure the box score is correct in the blocks column. I thought DA had 3 blocks, not 1. I saw 2 on Butler and remember seeing another. Jimmy Butler for sure had a block on Crowder when he shot a three and it appeared to be an airball. They even called it last touched by Butler. Thought for sure that's ruled a block.

I thought Ayton had more blocks as well. Surprised to see only 1 in box score.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd