Heading into next season we need a legit number two

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The legit number two thing.....

After watching some of the All22 from last Sunday all I can say is that Kirk is open a bunch. There are plays where the DB lines up a good 7-8 yards off Kirk. Continues to stay 7-8 yards off Kirk when Kirk is moving. Kirk goes past the 1st down marker and is waiting for the ball, still with a huge cushion, and Murray throws a 4 yard checkdown to Edmonds.

There's the one I posted images of where Kirk was open over the middle on a really nice route, Kyler looked right at him and then ran for 8 yards. Kirk could have housed it, or gone for 40 yards min.

I wouldn't count Kirk out. It's not his fault he's not getting the ball.
And yeah Larry is older than God but when I watch the games again I can see he can still get open. Maybe not 2008 Larry open, but NFL open and he has great hands. I think Kirk is a legitimate 2 at this point and Larry can be a good 3 if they feed him the ball once in a while. Of course, DHop is a legitimate 1 anywhere. We have a lot of other holes to fill.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
And yeah Larry is older than God but when I watch the games again I can see he can still get open. Maybe not 2008 Larry open, but NFL open and he has great hands. I think Kirk is a legitimate 2 at this point and Larry can be a good 3 if they feed him the ball once in a while. Of course, DHop is a legitimate 1 anywhere. We have a lot of other holes to fill.
Kirk just hasn't been consistent, disappears in some games. I think he can still develop but usually by year 3 you are what you are. Would you pay Kirk wr2 money? 10+ per year?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kirk just hasn't been consistent, disappears in some games. I think he can still develop but usually by year 3 you are what you are. Would you pay Kirk wr2 money? 10+ per year?

Yes

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would like to add a freak like Pitts in the next year draft
He can put this offense in another dimension
Unfortunately actually we can just rely on Hopkins most of the time, not enough

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's not disappearing though. He's just not being used.

I hate TV angles. Why can't TV show all 22 type angles? How can fans properly see what's happening when we van only see 6 or 7 players.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson