Heading into next season we need a legit number two

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta be a true speed threat. A Will Fuller type.

It's why I'm still hoping somehow it's hollywood brown cheap. But I read somewhere he and Lamar are basically best friends, often roomed together on the road last year. So although he's clearly unhappy, he loves Lamar

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’d go after him, but that’s a lot of cheddar in two wrs for a coach who likes to throw 5 yard outs and wr screens that don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of going anywhere.
I think JuJu can be a nice RAC player and is consistent. That is the problem with Kirk and Isabella. Kyler is still learning so much he needs players who can catch the ball when he is struggling. Who can catch the short pass and do something with . When it comes to cost, meh...we need to add talent and I would prefer to spend on someone who will be on the field and help Kyler.

If you told me we signed JuJu and Brandon Sherff to upgrade the offense and support Kyler, I am fine with that. His development matters most.

Personally, we need to go all in this offseason. Can't be any roster excuses in year 3.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's why I'm still hoping somehow it's hollywood brown cheap. But I read somewhere he and Lamar are basically best friends, often roomed together on the road last year. So although he's clearly unhappy, he loves Lamar
Cowboys might have sunk Gallup's value a bit. I'd look at him. Kirk will be better once he just goes back to the slot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing with Schuster that people forget is how young he is. He's only 24 now, like a week ago turned 24, already got 4 full NFL seasons in. The most common comparison I see online is Cooper Kupp who got 16 million, ton of money but man that would be a great get for us.

I'd love a speed guy to stretch the field but don't see that happening.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The thing with Schuster that people forget is how young he is. He's only 24 now, like a week ago turned 24, already got 4 full NFL seasons in. The most common comparison I see online is Cooper Kupp who got 16 million, ton of money but man that would be a great get for us.

I'd love a speed guy to stretch the field but don't see that happening.
Really only 5 million in affect if we do not re-sign Fitz to his large 'respect' contract... and would think Fitz has enough money to accept a hometown discount for a possible championship run and a influx of talent to get us there

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think JuJu can be a nice RAC player and is consistent. That is the problem with Kirk and Isabella. Kyler is still learning so much he needs players who can catch the ball when he is struggling. Who can catch the short pass and do something with . When it comes to cost, meh...we need to add talent and I would prefer to spend on someone who will be on the field and help Kyler.

If you told me we signed JuJu and Brandon Sherff to upgrade the offense and support Kyler, I am fine with that. His development matters most.

Personally, we need to go all in this offseason. Can't be any roster excuses in year 3.
I’m good with that. I wish we could count on keim to draft good defensive players, but I count on him for nothing in the draft.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really only 5 million in affect if we do not re-sign Fitz to his large 'respect' contract... and would think Fitz has enough money to accept a hometown discount for a possible championship run and a influx of talent to get us there
Yeah that has to happen this offseason. No more $11M contracts for Fitz.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Agree, love fitz but don’t see the reason to give $11m just because. If it’s time it’s time, doesn’t diminish a thing
He's still in great shape and worth the 11 mil if we throw to him. He can still catch the ball but not if it's not thrown to him. Kurt knew that, throw it up to him and he will get it.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At $11m, Larry has enough money, dropping down to $5-7m should be the mutual agreement at this stage.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's still in great shape and worth the 11 mil if we throw to him. He can still catch the ball but not if it's not thrown to him. Kurt knew that, throw it up to him and he will get it.
Jesus lmao dude you realize we’re in 2020 & not 2008 anymore right?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jeez... come on. He’s really not worth 11 million per year anymore.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm wildly amazed that people can still not accept that our #1 overall draft pick QB should be able to elevate wide receivers.

A legitimate #2? I can buy an upgrade of Kirk, sure. Anyone considering a 1st or 2nd round pick, or a high profile free agent is crazy town banana pants in my opinion, given our needs.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
5 at most. I love Larry to death, but dudes running in mud at this point.
I don't know, he is strong, healthy and has great hands. I believe he still has a lot to offer, if they threw to him more. Yeah, maybe he should take less than 11 at this point, but a couple of million are not going to make or break this team. Maybe give him 7 and give him a chance to show what he's still got.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know, he is strong, healthy and has great hands. I believe he still has a lot to offer, if they threw to him more. Yeah, maybe he should take less than 11 at this point, but a couple of million are not going to make or break this team. Maybe give him 7 and give him a chance to show what he's still got.

sentimentality in sports gets you nowhere. Even giving him 5 is prob being generous. The team has so many needs and impact players both on D and at WR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA