• Brian Flores

• Vance Joseph (edited)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cards Crazy

Rookie
Reaction score
I
Agree! Bidwill said all along he wants Kyler to have input. Maybe the deal is done in principal pending Kylers opinion. Another holdup would be who is locked in as his coaching staff.

Plus, they need to make a splash on the Fox broadcast. Hopefully the decision is no later than tomorrow cause this is kill’n me.
Ive read on twitter that Sean isnt scheduled to be on Fox whether its true or not I do not inow but hope springs eternal its Payton and their just working the details out such as staff and comp for New Orleans

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I

Ive read on twitter that Sean isnt scheduled to be on Fox whether its true or not I do not inow but hope springs eternal its Payton and their just working the details out such as staff and comp for New Orleans
That would dovetail with him going to Dallas instead of L.A. to get some quality family time with his son before taking the Cardinals HC job. Kool-aid

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
ESPN reported this morning that Demarco Ryans is the pick for Houston. If true, Card’s options are dwindling. Hope it doesn’t come down to Payton and VJ because I’m afraid Saints and Cards will not be able to agree on compensation package for Payton. And that might leave only 1 choice.

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
There are two up and coming Eagles coordinators out there too. Monday should be telling

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
VJ as HC would be a disaster for the franchise

The local fan base would dry up because it signals giving up
I think Vance is a great person, I think he gets a bad rap around here. He had garbage for talent and kept them fighting especially in the beginning of the year as the offense sucked.

That being said we need a 100% change. If they hire him as HC I will not be able to back this franchise anymore.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Vance is a great person, I think he gets a bad rap around here. He had garbage for talent and kept them fighting especially in the beginning of the year as the offense sucked.

That being said we need a 100% change. If they hire him as HC I will not be able to back this franchise anymore.

It’s always going to look like garbage talent when you aren’t using them correctly… i.e. dropping Allen into coverage

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I

I don't think he had garbage for talent, there are athletic playmakers on defense, they are just not being used in their best position. Continuing to move Simmons around, instead of focusing on a primary position with the possibility of him covering one other position if defense dictates, is hurting his development.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It’s always going to look like garbage talent when you aren’t using them correctly… i.e. dropping Allen into coverage
Allen into coverage, Jones covering TEs...so stupid. If Vance was capable of running a simpler defense that just took advantage of his player's strengths, he would be a much better candidate. He's basically the defense version of Kliff...making things more complicated than they need to be.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Allen into coverage, Jones covering TEs...so stupid. If Vance was capable of running a simpler defense that just took advantage of his player's strengths, he would be a much better candidate. He's basically the defense version of Kliff...making things more complicated than they need to be.
And that is a problem that he has since before the Cards ...