Hawks @ Suns Tuesday game thread 3-30-31

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, Ayton frustrated the he’ll out of me in the third quarter tonight, but he made big plays on both ends down the stretch tonight to help the Suns seal the deal.

I particularly remember that one stop on Trae Young near the basket. That was big.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just scrabbling along picking up ugly wins. I’ll take it. A lot of head scratching stupidity, sometimes flat out lazy play tonight. But they pulled it out at the end. Big end to the game for Ayton. Great performances by crowder and dario. Payne is pretty much MIA.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just scrabbling along picking up ugly wins. I’ll take it. A lot of head scratching stupidity, sometimes flat out lazy play tonight. But they pulled it out at the end. Big end to the game for Ayton. Great performances by crowder and dario. Payne is pretty much MIA.

Suns need to get Cam Payne, Langston Galloway and Cam Johnson going.

When Abdel Nader returns that should help. Can't get him back quick enough but Torrey Craig has been a big plus.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to get Cam Payne, Langston Galloway and Cam Johnson going.

When Abdel Nader returns that should help. Can't get him back quick enough but Torrey Craig has been a big plus.

I kinda want to see Moore back in there. This team really started clicking in Feb when he was getting 18 minutes per game and Frank was getting some run. Still scratching my head why we went away from those two guys from being solid contributors to glued to the bench.

Payne has stopped even being a pest on D.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kinda want to see Moore back in there. This team really started clicking in Feb when he was getting 18 minutes per game and Frank was getting some run. Still scratching my head why we went away from those two guys from being solid contributors to glued to the bench.

Payne has stopped even being a pest on D.

Yeah, Monty by want to again take a look at the end of the bench. The Suns were coming back and blowing teams out with an expanded rotation.