Have two openings ASFN fantasy league.!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4th ANNUAL ASFN LEAGUE!

Due to some people going to college and CLAIMING not enough time in their day :) I now have two spots open in the ASFN league I have been running for 4 years.

The fee this year to 150.00 plus the 12.50 we need to pay for the website. Total will be 162.50 per person. So we can pay a little more and give the 4th place guy a chance to win their money back. Payouts will be as follows:

1st $ 700.00
2nd $ 425.00
3rd $ 225.00
4th $ 150.00

Please let me know ASAP if you want to play? If you are paying via Paypal I ask that you send a few extra bucks to cover the fees I incur to recieve the money. I will need immediate payment if you decide you would like to play. The league has been created and I will send you an invite. It is 10 team league with an online live draft which will be held Sunday August 17th at 12:00 noon!

You start QB. RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (WR or RB) TE, K , Team D!

Anyone seriously interested PM me and let me know.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
COme on you so called football experts! Show us what you got? :)

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anyone missed it.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
League is filled.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there still scoring only fantasy leagues?

The stats leagues have so many different ways to get points I get a headache every Monday trying to figure out whether I was winning or losing.

It was a lot easier years ago when the leagues were scoring only and all I had to do was draft fat guys who would rush for 6 yards and score 2 TDs every week.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there still scoring only fantasy leagues?

The stats leagues have so many different ways to get points I get a headache every Monday trying to figure out whether I was winning or losing.

It was a lot easier years ago when the leagues were scoring only and all I had to do was draft fat guys who would rush for 6 yards and score 2 TDs every week.

There are. I remember Chris Sanders telling me about the one he was in last year. Sounded crazy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are. I remember Chris Sanders telling me about the one he was in last year. Sounded crazy.

I am in it again. HUGE money league. Basically the distance of the touchdown determines how much money you pay. Everyone in the league pays on every touchdown scored when started.

So if your guy runs, throws, or passes a 30 yard TD, he made you 1.50 from every team. So $15.00.

In the first half of the season I won $150. I lost $160 in the second half. F you Carson Palmer. :)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am in it again. HUGE money league. Basically the distance of the touchdown determines how much money you pay. Everyone in the league pays on every touchdown scored when started.

So if your guy runs, throws, or passes a 30 yard TD, he made you 1.50 from every team. So $15.00.

In the first half of the season I won $150. I lost $160 in the second half. F you Carson Palmer. :)

Sounds just as confusing as the stats league. I was talking about an old fashioned scoring league where you get the points your guys score and thats it.

In other words if you have Matt Leinart as your QB and he throws 3 TD passes you get 18 points. You have Boldin and he catches one of those passes you get another 6 points etc...

If you have Neil Rackers as your kicker you get nothing. j/k

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds just as confusing as the stats league. I was talking about an old fashioned scoring league where you get the points your guys score and thats it.

In other words if you have Matt Leinart as your QB and he throws 3 TD passes you get 18 points. You have Boldin and he catches one of those passes you get another 6 points etc...

If you have Neil Rackers as your kicker you get nothing. j/k

Its really not that confusing Duck. The only thing that has been added is pnts for receptions, yards, etc.... You dont have to tally the poiunts anymore either teh website/computers do it all for you in real time. Its VERY SIMPLE!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ouch. That's a lot of freaking money.

BTW, Carson Palmer screwed me a few years back and NOT in a good way.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it! It's a great league to play in. Sorry I can't be a part of it this year. At least you know your money will be safer. ;)

In your dreams. YOu knew luck couldnt follow you twice :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In your dreams. YOu knew luck couldnt follow you twice :)

If I recall correctly (and I'll check my bank deposits), I took third place and first place in the two years I played.

Ask your boys how it feels to get their asses kicked by a grown ass woman, lol. :)

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly (and I'll check my bank deposits), I took third place and first place in the two years I played.

Ask your boys how it feels to get their asses kicked by a grown ass woman, lol. :)

Hmm..... I dont rememebr a 3rd. But last year hmmm what do they say? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion or something like that :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm..... I dont rememebr a 3rd. But last year hmmm what do they say? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion or something like that :)

What can I say? If you didn't just use a quote that my late great dear Uncle Tom used to use, I'd say go "F" yourself, lol! :)

I will admit that I reaped the benefits of Tony Romo and your scoring system ... which is precisely why I drafted him. ;)

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I would love to meet you Jersey, I bet we'ed talk for a long time about anything. My wife would be watching Lifetime of course.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA