Hate to do this but...Nets

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by NashDishesDimes, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:08 AM.

1. JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan Registered User

It isn’t over yet, but if the Suns go up 3-1 it is. The Suns team is quite disciplined. It’s odd. They are emotional but not wildly so, and when things go bad they stay focused. When they get big leads they might give some of it back but rarely all of it.

we need to get one of these next two games.

2. AzStevenCal

AzStevenCal ASFN Contributor Contributor

I'm not a fan of calling your players out like that either but I don't know them (or him) well enough to know if it was the right move (for motivation) or if the guy is just a jerk or somewhere in between. Also, I am equally dismayed by the opposite approach, that being the coach who always takes the blame when it's clear the players failed to step up. Neither approach works long term IMO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown likes this.
  3. mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd Registered User

Hoping bucks come back take nets to 7 gms wear them down

But in a way pulling for nash to get a ring if suns don't get out of west jazz are looking powerful with mitchell gobert 20 boards wow plus clipps leonard george ugh....

Playoffs are soooooooo freakin stressful just glad suns showing signs of success

4. JCSunsfan

MPJ was clearly one of the players. That kid has such a pouty face. On the court those players looked frustrated and dismayed. Not sure he helped them. When what you are doing does not work, having your coach tell you its not him and you just have to work harder kinda rings hollow.

5. 95pro

95pro Registered

Not to mention he was already the pouty type. Last years playoffs he complained about not being a bigger part of the offense

6. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Registered

And MPJ is playing with a messed up back, more so than usual. He was a game time decision. I can understand Malone being upset but he kept an ineffective MPJ out there that long and then blamed him, indirectly, for his performance.

Can you imagine if Vogel tried putting blame on AD in game 6 when he clearly shouldn't have been out there? MPJ wasnt as bad but he should have been sat much earlier than he was. It was clear that he was hurting them more than helping and couldn't move right.

7. Proximo

Proximo Registered

If the same players play there is no chance in hell Denver wins 4 out of 5. I actually would be shocked if they can win more than 1.

8. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

That is much easier to do when you are playing all your games in a neutral site with no fans.

Vacard likes this.
  9. AsUpRoDiGy

AsUpRoDiGy Magnanimous

If the Nets are healthy and clicking...they're easily the best team in the NBA. I think the only way to beat them is to play uber aggressive and keep them flustered, and also hope that you're shooting lights out to stand a chance.

10. JCSunsfan

Good point.

11. elindholm

elindholm edited for content

And that they're missing. Nets other than Durant were 5-24 from three last game.