Has anyone else noticed?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The last 2 games Murray & Mills have rotated like every 2 series at RT, particularly last week. Regardless of the reasons why I don’t like this & it’s not a good move whomever is making this decision on this staff. Neither maybe be good or serviceable, but continuity is a big key to a serviceable Oline. You can have a continual revolving door as we have seen last season as well as others.

Thoughts?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The last 2 games Murray & Mills have rotated like every 2 series at RT, particularly last week. Regardless of the reasons why I don’t like this & it’s not a good move whomever is making this decision on this staff. Neither maybe be good or serviceable, but continuity is a big key to a serviceable Oline. You can have a continual revolving door as we have seen last season as well as others.

Thoughts?
This is pure speculation, but when the options at RT are this bad, giving the opposing DE different players who have different skills can make them think a little bit more than beating the hell out of the same dude, the same way, for an entire game. The Cardinals may also be coaching that player who is rotated out with how the player is beating them to hopefully give them a better shot later on.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Never noticed but you are correct it does not look good for any sort of continuity oline of working with each other

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Agree they need to stop this Bucky. I would hope they've decided by now that one is the better player.

Really need a big game from our oline this week. This is there chance to shine a little.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Huh, New England did this a few years ago when they were trying to figure out which one worked best.

Mills got more snaps week 3, but Murray resumed with more work week4, and Mills may be out so...

Looks like Murray will get the reps this week

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Mills is out. Look forward to constant pressure in Kyler’s face. Olé

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Good things we traded Cunningham for that 6th round pick.

i was just reflecting on that move

he traded a guy who started multiple games last year, and at the time, Keim himself said he looked promising

then Marcus Gilbert goes down the thursday prior to the season opener, and the starting RT is a guy signed three days prior

after an entire season of horrific o line play, due in part to injuries:

a year later, the team was still in a place where ONE injury to a starter meant a guy off the street is starting --

all because, presumably, Keim didnt want to risk putting Joshua Miles on the practice squad.

good grief

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mason Cole (who took some reps at tackle) is basically backing up the entire offensive line now. But with Pugh questionable, he could be starting at guard.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mason Cole (who took some reps at tackle) is basically backing up the entire offensive line now. But with Pugh questionable, he could be starting at guard.
Wait...Pugh is questionable?
Again with the O line suckiness.

Same as it ever was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose