Harry - who at 33?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
harry - some talent definitely left. Thinking greedy, Byron Murphy, Ford, AJ Brown, Rock Ya, irv, deebo

Your thoughts and why?

Thx!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You also have Cody Ford, Erik McCoy, & Dalton Risner with 1st round grades still available. Trenches >>>>> CB
Fair enough but your comfy with Alford? And Peterson who seems to be headed on a speed train to malcontent??

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fair enough but your comfy with Alford? And Peterson who seems to be headed on a speed train to malcontent??
I’d just draft CB later.

But if Peterson were to get traded, then yea I’d be down for Byron.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I’d be happy with Ford or Brown. If we could somehow move Rosen for a 2nd and ended up with both of them I would be ecstatic.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is what reminds me of Metcalf

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There's a role for this kind of a guy on the team, but 33rd pick is a reach imo. Straight line runner with raw football skills.

Still some good OL/CB/WR prospects.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think it’s Ford or Deebo or Brown

This offense is based on WRs & a huge necessity, so I’m all in for those 2 WRs, preferably Deebo. It sucks cause I think the Cards really wanted Harry & Belligenius snatched him from Keims grip. I knew they should’ve traded up :bang: Very disappointing to say the least.

And yes, pleeeeease stay away from DK Metcalf.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i would go with an offensive lineman, i know they have been interested in texas A&M mcCoy, is he just a centerr?btw center is a position we can upgrade

if we get a second for rosen

i would like we draft cody ford and MCCoy and then germaine pratt in the third round

with the fourth round pick i would consider emanuel hall wr or kelvin harmon who has been solid in college but tested poorly at combine

2a) cody ford
2b) McCoy
3) germaine Pratt ( i think he can have an impact like darius leonard )
4) emanuel hall/ kelvin Harmon

Last edited:

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Maybe we have better luck with OL in the 2nd round. I'd go with Ford, too.
Also, never realized that Bear Bryant was played by Sonny Shroyer aka Enos from Dukes of Hazzard in Forrest Gump.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Deep WR draft...especially for role guys. Cody Ford, Dalton Risner, Erik McCoy, Jawaan Taylor or Irv Smith. They probably should try and trade down a couple picks, but that is based upon their board.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously don’t understand the love for Metcalf he’s a workout warrior and not much more? His production in the field speaks for itself ...

Well history says Terry was great and Eric was pretty good.

And yes I know Dk is not related

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Leaning toward O-line with the depth at receiver in this draft. Offensive line is still injury-prone and mediocre at best.

Reactions: PJ1

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love Greedy. Love the nickname. Love the cover skills.

Do not love the lack of physicality in his game. Murphy, Mullin and Ya-Sin might fit better opposite PP21.

Ford, Risner, Benschwagel and Deiter are good OL candidates.

But I'd opt for a WR if the right guy was available - Metcalf or AJ Brown are good 50-50 battlers. Isabella is supposed to be a good hands/good route-guy. Good reports on Butler. Samuels is interesting - built like a RB - more productive than graceful.

It all depends on where these guys all fit on Keim's board.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well history says Terry was great and Eric was pretty good.

And yes I know Dk is not related
Pretty good? If Eric Metcalf doesn't return this kick the way he did, we go to overtime and lord knows what happens.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty good? If Eric Metcalf doesn't return this kick the way he did, we go to overtime and lord knows what happens.

We didn't get Eric's best years though the teams before us did. We didn't get the full benefit of Terry either because Bidwill was stupid and cheap and let him go to Canada. To this day Terry Metcalf is my all time favorite NFL player.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson