Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Has anyone read it yet? I finished it two nights ago.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A play or is it another book of hers?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I've heard from one guy that has read it that it has too many references to the previous books/movies and because of that it isn't as cohesive as previous stories. I have the book but haven't read it yet.

It's the script of the play.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm guessing it would be hard to pick up the series after the financial success she had, and the relatively satisfying way in which she ended it.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was, and remain a HUGE HP fan (books NOT movies) that being said, I just have no interest in this, but I'm not sure why. I was even in a bookstore the other day and saw it and I didn't even pick it up and thumb through it.

What did you think Matty?

OP
OP
M

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I was, and remain a HUGE HP fan (books NOT movies) that being said, I just have no interest in this, but I'm not sure why. I was even in a bookstore the other day and saw it and I didn't even pick it up and thumb through it.

What did you think Matty?

Full disclosure, I started reading Harry Potter when I was 16, I am 33 now and still enjoy reading about these characters. These books are easy reads, the play was no different. Overall, I was happy with the story. I would be interested in actually watching the play and how it is acted. I would have liked to see more out of Hermione, Ginny but this story was more about Harry's youngest child.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Full disclosure, I started reading Harry Potter when I was 16, I am 33 now and still enjoy reading about these characters. These books are easy reads, the play was no different. Overall, I was happy with the story. I would be interested in actually watching the play and how it is acted. I would have liked to see more out of Hermione, Ginny but this story was more about Harry's youngest child.

I'll always be a HP fan. I think I was like 19 when the first book came out, or atleast thats when I read it. I absolutely love the series.

I'll have to check this out, or maybe I'll get to see the play someday. Glad you enjoyed it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave