Hard Knocks (in season)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher.
His self pitying announcement about his firing to the team, diminished him, in my opinion. After almost 5 years of failure in creating a winning Rams team, displaying self pity on HARD KNOCKS was repugnant.
thats a good one

also: Fisher cutting Nick Foles and saying something like "there goes 8-8"

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I may have to subscribe to HBO. I need to understand what the heck is going on behind the scenes. At what point does someone call a players only meeting? It needs to be soon. Hopefully Watt leads it

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Imagine just a bunch of montages of guys lifting weights because no one will speak to camera.

Just an interview show of Michael and Steve talking about how great Will Hernandez’s tape was.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Imagine just a bunch of montages of guys lifting weights because no one will speak to camera.

Just an interview show of Michael and Steve talking about how great Will Hernandez’s tape was.
I was thinking what HBO does if everyone refuses to talk lol…

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I was thinking what HBO does if everyone refuses to talk lol…
Who are the pending free agents? Those will be the guys willing to talk. They have to make an impression that they’re not part of the problem.

JJ Watt show.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They will show Kliff arriving to the facility at 4:30AM to workout and he will just talk coach-speak. He prides himself on being the first to show up. Even if he doesn’t accomplish anything.
At best, Kingsbury is a sufficient OC. But, he cannot motivate a football team to meet or exceed its potential. Not ever. He’s a dupe. And our team takes short cuts because they don’t fear his wrath. He needs to go with Joseph.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I am curious at least if it shows the dysfunction of the franchise or wtf is going on.
If they captured it I sure hope someone on Hardy Drive is smart enough to tell them to keep it off the air.

I wouldn't be surprised if the directive from Keim and Michael is to maximize the drama, though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose