Happy New league year 21-22 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the Chiefs line was supposed to be better? I must admit, I listened to all the analysts saying how KC improved the O line in the off season and I just didn't see it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought the Chiefs line was supposed to be better? I must admit, I listened to all the analysts saying how KC improved the O line in the off season and I just didn't see it.

Gotta give a whole brand new line to gel, especially one that is starting 2 rookies(really 3).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

;) @Solar7
CMC has proven to be the best of the bunch, when healthy, but I wouldn't call some of those egregious. Too early to tell for Harris. Barkley is good/great...we'll see how he comes back. Josh Jacobs has been a good, too. All 3 now have an injury history, at this point. The rest on the list???? Meh, some are okay and others, not so much.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rams catch all the breaks

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rams can still get punked by that team even without AB, but that sure helps me in my first place fantasy matchup, haha.
They said he could likely still play since he’s vaccinated

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They said he could likely still play since he’s vaccinated
He has to show 2 negative tests, 24 hours apart. Doable, but not likely. This kept Zach Martin out. He would also need to pass the cardiac tests, since he tested positive.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has to show 2 negative tests, 24 hours apart. Doable, but not likely. This kept Zach Martin out. He would also need to pass the cardiac tests, since he tested positive.
I guess we’ll see it’s five days away it doesn’t sound like it will be that difficult unless he’s actually got Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.