Happy New league year 21-22 edition

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Julio could cost 15, 11 and 11 for the team that would trade for him if my math is right. I would give up a 1st, a 3rd, Kirk, and Hicks not that I know they would want the players. I just have zero faith in Keim's ability to build long term so I am 100% ok to take our shot now and see what happens.

Hopkins, Julio, AJ Green, Rondale Moore and KeeSean Johnson. Let's go. #fantasyworld

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
Julio could cost 15, 11 and 11 for the team that would trade for him if my math is right. I would give up a 1st, a 3rd, Kirk, and Hicks not that I know they would want the players. I just have zero faith in Keim's ability to build long term so I am 100% ok to take our shot now and see what happens.

Hopkins, Julio, AJ Green, Rondale Moore and KeeSean Johnson. Let's go. #fantasyworld

So I guess u think our offensive line will be fine moving forward

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Any team giving up a 1 or even a 2 wouldn't be paying [emoji817] of that contract...likely ATL would pay for as much as 50%...at least for 2021 and 2022...and then new team can negotiate extension before 2022, to restructure the 3rd year, if he's still worthy of being in the team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

splitsecond

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Its going to be odd him coming back to Glendale so soon
It’s going to be entertaining and odd. I think he underestimated how tired everyone paying to see games had grown of his mediocrity combined with no adjustment for humility the last few years.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s going to be entertaining and odd. I think he underestimated how tired everyone paying to see games had grown of his mediocrity combined with no adjustment for humility the last few years.

I can't help but think he's going to get spanked by Nuk, or any other receiver frankly. All you have to go now is run inside routes on him.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media