Hannibal

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
it's like a more dark criminal minds..I like it, so gross watching him prepare and eat the different organs.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is the show that The Following wished it could be.

I hope they don't cancel it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is the most bad ass show on network TV!!!!

How damn creepy can it get!!!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Anyone know if this will be picked up for a second season yet. Heard conflicting reports.

I have them all recorded but wont start watching until I know there will be a 2nd season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
NBC said they won't announce it for another couple of weeks.

Sent from my RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk II

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching the pilot. Very, very solid. 8/10. I've been holding off on watching this because it's NBC and NBC never turns down an opportunity to cancel a decent show. Also, I figured it'd be pretty crappy since it's network TV. (I could see this being AWESOME on HBO, Showtime, etc.) But it was surprisingly good and seemed to push the limits of network TV.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Season 2 begins this week!!!! Go watch season one if you can. This show is NUTS!!!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching the pilot. Very, very solid. 8/10. I've been holding off on watching this because it's NBC and NBC never turns down an opportunity to cancel a decent show. Also, I figured it'd be pretty crappy since it's network TV. (I could see this being AWESOME on HBO, Showtime, etc.) But it was surprisingly good and seemed to push the limits of network TV.

Quoting myself. I still haven't finished season 1 for some reason. I watched the first 3 episodes, then got hooked on Boardwalk Empire and went on a binge. Never went back to Hannibal for whatever reason even though I thought the firt 3 were pretty good. Looks like I'll need to watch he rest since NBC didn't cancel it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I am so glad this came back for season two. 5 episodes in and it is just as epic as last year. God i hope you all give this one a try. This show is NUTS!!!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Any show on Friday nights will have a short life if this stays on Fridays season 3 will be the last.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Any show on Friday nights will have a short life if this stays on Fridays season 3 will be the last.

They said that after the first season. This show has some weird funding from overseas that makes it cheaper to produce than normal.

Seriously though...... This show is one of the best on regular TV. Everyone should DVR this.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
They said that after the first season. This show has some weird funding from overseas that makes it cheaper to produce than normal.

Seriously though...... This show is one of the best on regular TV. Everyone should DVR this.

They weren't on Fridays in season 1 unless they were moved mid season. Which could very well have happened. Whenever they went to Fridays I stopped watching.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
They weren't on Fridays in season 1 unless they were moved mid season. Which could very well have happened. Whenever they went to Fridays I stopped watching.

According to Wiki & IMDB, it was on Thursday for all of Season 1. (13 episodes) I really can't remember. :shrug:

Which makes sense. Still though.... One of the best traits of the show is the DVR ratings and the demo that watches it.

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Eat Mor Chicken!

Its in my top 5 tv shows to watch each week. I make it a point to get into Will Graham's mind each episode....

Hannibal wants to invite you guys over for dinner some evening....he'll be keeping an 'eye' out for you ;)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The season 2 finale was........ Insane. Epic. Awesome.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

It has been moved back to Thursday nights! Good news here!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
‘Hannibal’ Cancelled After 3 Seasons

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/‘hannibal’-cancelled-after-3-seasons/ar-AAbYAS7?ocid=ansDeadline11

NBC has made it official, opting not to pick up a fourth season of its well received drama Hannibal. Despite good reviews and devoted cult following, Hannibal could not grow into a broad network show. Likely more suited for cable, it did well on DVR, on-demand and social media. The writing had been on the wall, with NBC opting to hold Season 3 for the summer, where the drama has delivered soft ratings.

Hannibal creator Bryan Fuller, who had no deal to run the series beyond Season 3, just landed his next series, American Gods at Starz, an adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s contemporary fantasy novel, which Fuller adapted with Michael Green. Still, he had been willing to continue to be involved had the series stayed on. In light of the cancellation news, Fuller, was gracious, praising NBC for its support.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose