Hannibal Lecter

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I hope they don't screw this up and make it cheesy. I hope that it gets made and that it's a quality movie.

Hannibal Returns

Shawn

Last edited:
OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought they did a really good adaptation of it. I was worried because I had liked Manhunter so much - but it was done really well. I like as much as Manhunter.

Shawn

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
You a big Hanibal fan?
Who do you think was the best complementary actor/ character so far? Norton, Moore or Foster?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirStefan32
You a big Hanibal fan?
Who do you think was the best complementary actor/ character so far? Norton, Moore or Foster?

Come on. That question shouldn't even be a question. Jodie Foster was easily the best.

OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm probably biased becuase I really like Edward Norton a ton (watched Primal Fear again last night - one word "Brilliant"). I liked Jodie in Silence much better than I did Moore. I thought she was better cast.

Yes - I'm a fan of those movies and the books. I'm into all those "Serial Killer" movies and stories. I've always been interested in the profiling and forensics stuff - what makes them tick, etc.

Shawn

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
Come on. That question shouldn't even be a question. Jodie Foster was easily the best.

I agree Chap. Jodie was awesome, and in my oppinion her performance as Clarice Sterling was one of the best performances ever (by anybody)

Having said that, I think both Norton, and Moore did a very good job as well.

Stefan

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Well, I like Edward Norton--but not in Red Dragon--he just had too much of a pretty boy thing going on. And I hate Julianne Moore in anything she does, so... :D

OP
OP
FischerKing

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
Well, I like Edward Norton--but not in Red Dragon--he just had too much of a pretty boy thing going on. And I hate Julianne Moore in anything she does, so... :D

William Petersen played a much better Will Graham in my opinion than Norton did. He was in Manhunter.

Shawn

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
William Petersen was much more believable in the Graham role than Norton. Norton's weenie little voice made his character completely unconvincing.

I liked Julianne Moore in The Big Lebowski .

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to Screendaily.com, Thomas Harris, the original author of Red Dragon, Silence, and Hannibal, is writing the prequel. :thumbup:

Also, some useless trivia regarding the movie Hannibal:

Gary Oldman, who played Mason Verger in HANNIBAL, asked for top billing alongside Anthony Hopkins and Julianne Moore, but when the producers said no, he refused to be billed at all. So, when the film was originally released, his name was nowhere to be seen in the opening or closing credits (it has since been added to the credits on DVD and VHS).

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson