Hamza Abdullah calls out birdgang

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
via his twitter account @HamzaAbdullah21

#cuthamza

he sucks on the field, and then makes excuses about the fans. We were best when we had MEN with ACCOUNTABILITY. you think warner or fitz would have done this? if you have a twitter, lets get it trending #cuthamza

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
While I can understand him and his teammates feeling this way (as well as die hard fans, like the one who posted something very similar on the Cards message board after the game), as a professional athlete on a 1-5 football team, I don't think you should be publicly pointing any fingers at the fans. Just my opinion.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
There were a few, but I think this is the one in question.
Thank you sir.

I guess when you make millions of dollars playing a game, it makes sense to waste a thousand dollars on tickets to watch a pathetic excuse of a 'team'. If players are starting to blame fans, then that really goes to show that there is absolutely no accountability in that locker room. Whisenhunt's "the system will work eventually" crap is going nowhere.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if he cant understand the ecomonomics of what happened, hes lucky hes a football player. F you and your millionair ass trying to call me out for not shelling out my hard earned money to watch you suck.

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
No issues here either. You all saw the stadium on Sunday. I don't care if we have only won one game. Us as fans have ONE job to do avid that's root our team on no matter what. If the players can only count on one thing to be there it HAS to be the fans at the game.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issue with the fans or what was tweeted. Someone asked Kurt Warner the same thing, and I loved his response (not verbatim): when we start winning they'll start rooting for us, string together a couple wins and they're back on the bandwagon. Kurt knows how it is. That's really the bottom line.

People act like we have a crappy fan base, but you know what, in this economic environment, we're 1-4 going into the game, some fans figure you know what I got 4 kids and a wife to feed, why don't I just sell these nosebleeds and make some of my money back. There's nothing wrong with that, don't care what any of you say. I'm a diehard from way back, before they even moved here, but even I understand it. Especially given the economic situation nowdays. If we're winning (or even looking halfway competent) maybe the dude with 4 kids and a wife goes to that game, justifying it by saying it's a good time had by all, we got a new QB, new D, and they're tearing it up, this'll be a fun afternoon. But if you're gonna spend all day (driving, setting up, shuffling the herd of family in, watching a 3-hour game, going home, getting the kids ready for bed, blah blah blah), if you're gonna spend all day watching crap, you may take whatever $$ a Pitt fan will pay to go to the game.

That's just the way it is.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And please don't mistake my intent, I love a town like GB where Sunday is just football day for the whole city. Same with Pittsburgh. No doubt about it. But that's not the reality of Arizona. Football isn't the only activity in town in AZ. In some of them places if you're not watching football you're tipping cattle.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Hamza is no millionare but very well paid to keep a warm bench.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Ridiculous. What a ********. This clown should keep his mouth shut if he's not smart enough say, "I'm really sorry we let our fans down." Because thats the only thing this team has done. They've let their die hard fans down, they've let their casual fans down, they've let down their fair weather fans. They've come through smashingly for the haters and the legions of people in the Valley that pull for the Steelers and many other teams. Hope someone in the organization dummy slaps the holy crap out of this imbecile or better yet hopefully they cut him. Building up mainstream support for this team has been an impossible job for almost all 20 plus years in the Valley. This crew of slackers has given back almost every inch of progress in the course of six games. This clown has proven the lack of accountability even spills off the field.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
HamzaAbdullah21Hamza Abdullah

If you in the #BirdGang I got you for the next game vs the Rams. I'm giving 100 tickets out. And that's REAL!!!

23 OctFavoriteRetweetReply

HamzaAbdullah21Hamza Abdullah

If you're a real #BirdGang member, I salute you, and we need you going forward. Peace

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I have absolutely no issue with the fans or what was tweeted. Someone asked Kurt Warner the same thing, and I loved his response (not verbatim): when we start winning they'll start rooting for us, string together a couple wins and they're back on the bandwagon. Kurt knows how it is. That's really the bottom line.

People act like we have a crappy fan base, but you know what, in this economic environment, we're 1-4 going into the game, some fans figure you know what I got 4 kids and a wife to feed, why don't I just sell these nosebleeds and make some of my money back. There's nothing wrong with that, don't care what any of you say. I'm a diehard from way back, before they even moved here, but even I understand it. Especially given the economic situation nowdays. If we're winning (or even looking halfway competent) maybe the dude with 4 kids and a wife goes to that game, justifying it by saying it's a good time had by all, we got a new QB, new D, and they're tearing it up, this'll be a fun afternoon. But if you're gonna spend all day (driving, setting up, shuffling the herd of family in, watching a 3-hour game, going home, getting the kids ready for bed, blah blah blah), if you're gonna spend all day watching crap, you may take whatever $$ a Pitt fan will pay to go to the game.

That's just the way it is.
I see your point but I disagree. I came in from Columbus and after everything, probably spent about 2k to watch the Cards. Maybe next time. I can save the air fare and go watch the game in Pittsburgh. It would be the same. It was flat out embarassing in that stadium.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
No issues here either. You all saw the stadium on Sunday. I don't care if we have only won one game. Us as fans have ONE job to do avid that's root our team on no matter what. If the players can only count on one thing to be there it HAS to be the fans at the game.

LOL.

Job ? Really ?

Wow, I don't remember the players caring this much about the fans during the lockout.

I thought this is a business. When you suck in business, you lose customers, people get fired, and the company goes bankrupt.

So, when it comes to money, it is a business, but when it comes to delivering a product we are a team, and a community ?

Mr. Abdullah, tell your story walkin'

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I see your point but I disagree. I came in from Columbus and after everything, probably spent about 2k to watch the Cards. Maybe next time. I can save the air fare and go watch the game in Pittsburgh. It would be the same. It was flat out embarassing in that stadium.

Yet, not even a tenth as embarrassing as what has been put on the field this year.

snowthedirtbub

Veteran
Reaction score

I actually have a real job, you know what where i work and get paid money. Im not gonna waste my money on watching a crappy team, just like i dont waste my money buying crap i dont enjoy.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so because you like a certain team you HAVE to buy their shirts and HAVE to go to their games? bs. I watch it for entertainment, I am not part of the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson