Gurley Knee

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gurley is young enough that a stem cell procedure might produce some positive results. Gurley was destined for HOF. In reality it is all but over.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Weak.. I want us to be better than them at their best, not root for their best guys to be hurt or bask in that glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well aren't you morally superior. I didn't root for him getting hurt, I just laughed at his "misfortune". Multimillionaire.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Well aren't you morally superior. I didn't root for him getting hurt, I just laughed at his "misfortune". Multimillionaire.
So if you are at a game and someone gets hurt and they get walked off the field, while everyone else is clapping in support of the injured player, you are laughing at them?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Gurley is young enough that a stem cell procedure might produce some positive results. Gurley was destined for HOF. In reality it is all but over.
they have a procedure now called HPP(High platelet plasma) which is supposed to help regrow cartilege if the knee is not too far gone with arthritis.... they considered it for my knee at one point....he would need several injections over the off season

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Give you the benefit of the doubt since your still only 36, but let me tell you man, a person's health is priceless.

It's way more important than money.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How'd it feel watching your QB crumple under the pressure of the bright lights in 53?
One classless post deserved another.

As to the topic at hand, reports with unnamed sources came out after the Super Bowl that Gurley had torn his ACL(again). Now we get a NE Patriots beat writer coming out with this arthritis story with no source. Meanwhile the Rams have said nothing since around week 14 when they reported he had aggravated his knee.

I believe he's been hurt all along, as to the extent i don't know. Gurley knows, the Rams know. It would explain the CJ Anderson signing. It would explain lack of full disclosure when in the middle of a championship run not to tip your hand to the condition of your star RB to the opponent.

A shredded ACL doesn't jive with Gurley continuing to play and run for 100+ yards in the divisional game vs Dallas. Arthritis is more plausible IMO...but again i question these flimsy sources especially when the Rams have said nothing for over a month.

The Rams have nothing to hide at this point. The season is over competitively so i'm holding out for an official word on the truth of the injury from the horses mouth, not idiot beat writers or (Rams)fans claiming to have insider knowledge.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Give you the benefit of the doubt since your still only 36, but let me tell you man, a person's health is priceless.

It's way more important than money.

Didn't know arthritis in the knee was fatal. He knew the risks involved with football and got paid a kings ransom for it.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
One classless post deserved another.

As to the topic at hand, reports with unnamed sources came out after the Super Bowl that Gurley had torn his ACL(again). Now we get a NE Patriots beat writer coming out with this arthritis story with no source. Meanwhile the Rams have said nothing since around week 14 when they reported he had aggravated his knee.

I believe he's been hurt all along, as to the extent i don't know. Gurley knows, the Rams know. It would explain the CJ Anderson signing. It would explain lack of full disclosure when in the middle of a championship run not to tip your hand to the condition of your star RB to the opponent.

A shredded ACL doesn't jive with Gurley continuing to play and run for 100+ yards in the divisional game vs Dallas. Arthritis is more plausible IMO...but again i question these flimsy sources especially when the Rams have said nothing for over a month.

The Rams have nothing to hide at this point. The season is over competitively so i'm holding out for an official word on the truth of the injury from the horses mouth, not idiot beat writers or (Rams)fans claiming to have insider knowledge.

Didn't read your block of text Rams fan. Better luck next year.