Gullible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Face it, many of us put our trust in Graves on not tagging Boston and signing these FAs, and we got stepped on. I fall into this EVERY damn year, I always expect the best and everytime I end up recieving the worst. Well, no more. I will NEVER expect good things from this team, but I will still be a fan.........

Seriously....how could you just sit their and take a big ol fat $hit on loyal fans, right after you asked them to trust you and be patient? I feel betrayed, but I don't even know HOW to switch teams, face it, I'm a Cardinal fan till the day I die, I guess I'm always gonna be a depressed fan :(

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader
Face it, many of us put our trust in Graves on not tagging Boston and signing these FAs, and we got stepped on. I fall into this EVERY damn year, I always expect the best and everytime I end up recieving the worst. Well, no more. I will NEVER expect good things from this team, but I will still be a fan.........

Seriously....how could you just sit their and take a big ol fat $hit on loyal fans, right after you asked them to trust you and be patient? I feel betrayed, but I don't even know HOW to switch teams, face it, I'm a Cardinal fan till the day I die, I guess I'm always gonna be a depressed fan :(

I agree. This team is F*cking stupid. period.

Maybe Boston has more severe problems and is a headcase, but we still should have franchised and traded him. I get the impression that the whole character situation is worse than what Skkorp was saying for a long time, but that doesn't excuse letting a top 20 player (at all positions) go for nothing.

Graves CAN regain my trust. If he signs some players, builds a good defense, drafts a qb and drafts well, signs receivers to fill the void.....Basically he has to do a lot.

I can't change my loyalties to this team, but I can stop paying attention. I love the Cardinals, but this is about the worse I've ever felt about them. This cycle that we have needs to stop.

I'm to the point now, that I want the whole Tobin/Mac era to end. Let's face it, Mac's defenses have never been that good, and I would love for us to bring in a credible coach.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well, when I try to intrude on the optimism party I get criticized for being negative. This team has won one playoff game in 56 years, frankly I fail to see where people get the belief that somehow things are gonna change suddenly.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
You Got

You got 2 choices dudes....the same one I've had for 40 years.....just pick one.....either you're a Cards fan or you ain't.

OP
OP
C

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: You Got

Originally posted by BuckeyeCardinal
You got 2 choices dudes....the same one I've had for 40 years.....just pick one.....either you're a Cards fan or you ain't.

That directed at me? If so, it would help to actually read my post before responding.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Re: Re: You Got

That directed at me? If so, it would help to actually read my post before responding.

CT....not directed at you....but what's your answer Mr. Sensitive?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No one here has said they want to change teams.

The Cards are a virus. They don't go away....and they send us all to earlier Graves (pun intended).

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
No one here has said they want to change teams.

The Cards are a virus. They don't go away....and they send us all to earlier Graves (pun intended).

Ha Ha.....very funny Krang....but when you've been a 40 year fan like me you're not a fan because you expect to win....you're a fan because you love the Cards and always will and you try to come up with some positive stuff......it's easy to knock this team......no one has the cajones to mention the positve stuff.......I'm a Bengals fan as well since I lived in the town for 10+ years....guess I'll be happy one game this year.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
no one has the cajones to mention the positve stuff.......

Start listing it.

OP
OP
C

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
......no one has the cajones to mention the positve stuff.......

Mention it then.....what positives can we take from this offseason so far?

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Smartass

Seriously, smartass, show us the positives of this offseason?

Smartass has no positives yet......but if you think this team will never win.....can't win....then why in the hell do you root for them?.....you must be the dumbest SOB on the planet.

OP
OP
C

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Smartass

......but if you think this team will never win.....can't win....then why in the hell do you root for them?.....you must be the dumbest SOB on the planet.

Where did I say any of that? I just said I won't expect it anymore.....

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy people. Frustration shouldn't lead to cannabalism. People handle things in different ways. This forum tolerates most of them.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
Easy people. Frustration shouldn't lead to cannabalism. People handle things in different ways. This forum tolerates most of them.

Yeah Skorp....I hear ya.....but when people say we're the suckiest and will always be the suckiest and will never win and can never win and never have good players and can never have good players and have no hope for the future....
TIME TO BACK OFF ON THE NEGATIVES OR GO ELSEWHERE

OP
OP
C

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ok Buckeye....I concede......everything is peaches and cream right now in our organization!!!!! Where is the SB this year? Maybe I can get an early deal on a ticket there!

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Smartass

Smartass has no positives yet......but if you think this team will never win.....can't win....then why in the hell do you root for them?.....you must be the dumbest SOB on the planet.

You said no one had the balls to list the positives and we called you on it. List them.

Instead of listing them, you responded like a moron that we shouldn't be fans. ********. i'm a cardinals fan, period. Now tell me the positives already.

Cardinator

Reaction score
I have a postive. The way Graves is going we will be 50 million under the cap next year! Whoo Hoo! Also we might quit losing all our good players to free agency because we won't have any good players.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Mr.Ed

My positives involved the Card's team....not the last few weeks....since you guys can't read you missed that.

Tell me that these statements are true....if you do or you can then I'll agree with you that we have no future and I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be a Card's fan again:

1-We have no running game....Shipp sucks and last year was a fluke.

2-We have no offensive line.....Davis can't block anyone and you can't name another lineman that could start on another NFL team.

3-Our linebackers suck....McKinnon must be doing it with mirrors....no one would have drafted Fisher or Thompson...what a bunch of dumbf*ckers.

4-Jones and Starks were terrible additions last year....I remember EdB mentioning that for sure.

5-Our coaches REALLY suck....Sully never taught anyone a route.....Mac never motivated anyone.

6-KVB is the suckiest player on the planet and will never anchor an NFL line.

Well dudes if we ave 6 true statements then you are correct.....we have no futire....we have no positives....and I quit being a Card's fan....but since you can't prove those staements are true I'll remain a Card's fan till I die and F*CK YOU.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All of those statements are true, and those 6 things combined with the fact that we have no QB, WRs, or DL right now will make us 0-16.

I didn't accuse you of not being a Card fan, why are you accusing me of the same? You want to be blind and stupid about it, be my guest.

Shipp and KVB are not going to carry this team and you're delusional if you think they will. Oh, and before you spout off too much about our great OL, remember we have no center right now.

And I never, ever said Jones and Starks were terrible additions. Post a link, right now. Post it. Show me. You stupid fudge. Put words in my mouth, huh?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Mr.Ed

My positives involved the Card's team....not the last few weeks....since you guys can't read you missed that.

Tell me that these statements are true....if you do or you can then I'll agree with you that we have no future and I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be a Card's fan again:

1-We have no running game....Shipp sucks and last year was a fluke.

2-We have no offensive line.....Davis can't block anyone and you can't name another lineman that could start on another NFL team.

3-Our linebackers suck....McKinnon must be doing it with mirrors....no one would have drafted Fisher or Thompson...what a bunch of dumbf*ckers.

4-Jones and Starks were terrible additions last year....I remember EdB mentioning that for sure.

5-Our coaches REALLY suck....Sully never taught anyone a route.....Mac never motivated anyone.

6-KVB is the suckiest player on the planet and will never anchor an NFL line.

Well dudes if we ave 6 true statements then you are correct.....we have no futire....we have no positives....and I quit being a Card's fan....but since you can't prove those staements are true I'll remain a Card's fan till I die and F*CK YOU.

This is too ludicrous to even respond to but yuour #6 says it all - KVB WILL NEVER ANCHOR A LINE THAT IS WORTH A HELL OF BEANS - he's a nice complementary palyer, but if he's our anchor, things are much worse than even I thought they were. There is nothing good about this team right now because without recievers, teasm can stack the line against Shipp - without pressure on the QB and a big D-line, our secondary still sucks and McKinnon is too small without a big line - FISHER HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING! Thompson started to show something last year - AND WITHOUT PLAYERS, ID ON'T CARE HOW MUCH MAC CAN MOTIVATE, YOU CAN'T TURN A PILE OF CRAP INTO A SUNDAE BY PUTTING SPRINKLES ON IT. This team now has no one with proven all-star talent and Boston's absence is going to have sickening trickle down effect on the entire O.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Well

Originally posted by Ed B
All of those statements are true, and those 6 things combined with the fact that we have no QB, WRs, or DL right now will make us 0-16.

I didn't accuse you of not being a Card fan, why are you accusing me of the same? You want to be blind and stupid about it, be my guest.

Shipp and KVB are not going to carry this team and you're delusional if you think they will. Oh, and before you spout off too much about our great OL, remember we have no center right now.

And I never, ever said Jones and Starks were terrible additions. Post a link, right now. Post it. Show me. You stupid fudge. Put words in my mouth, huh?

Ed......you're the stupid f*ck for predicting 0-16....wanna bet $10,000 dollars on it......didn't think you would you coward!!!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Settle down already. People are pissed off (and rightfully so, IMHO) and venting. And right now, from where I sit, things look pretty sucky with this organization. I, along with everyone else, can say that and still be a fan.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You're the one insulting people behind a keyboard.

If you ever put words in my mouth again, I'll be glad to arrange a meeting and shove your teeth down your throat. Is that cowardly?

You've proven yourself an idiot a million times. We all fondly remember my first mock draft when I included Jon Olinger from Cincinnati and you accused me of making him up because you live in Ohio and know all about the college teams there, little did your ******** know he's a 1000 yard receiver.

Keep your head in your ass, it guarantees that the crap coming out of your mouth is fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose