Guess the movie from the screenshot

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
As a continuation of the really difficult quote thread, here is another. Just post a screenshot and the person who gets it goes next. They can be as easy or as hard as you'd like, but after 24 hours googlers can post and move on.

#1:
You must be registered for see images attach

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Princess Bride???

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Princess Bride???
Nope, and to be fair, this is a tough one. Maybe make a rule that you must also include a hint...?

In this case, I can say that this movie came out in the 80s and is by a famous director. And it is NOT foreign.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I have seen it. The girl looks so familiar! Good one to start it off!

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Another hint: The film is by a major director, but it might be considered more of an "art film" on his resume.

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
looked it up, something I would never watch :)
First of all, how did you look it up?

Second of all, if you do know what it's from, I'm disappointed that you wouldn't watch it. It's absolutely brilliant. My absolute favorite score of all time.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all, how did you look it up?

Second of all, if you do know what it's from, I'm disappointed that you wouldn't watch it. It's absolutely brilliant. My absolute favorite score of all time.
in firefox if you right click in image, it offers to google the image.

As far as why I wouldnt watch it, the title alone is a subject matter I have very little interest in.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except for the fact that's not Patti Duke or Anne Bancroft and it's in color not black and white, it looks very much like the well scene in "The Miracle Worker".

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent pm to verify Google told me the right movie

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as why I wouldnt watch it, the title alone is a subject matter I have very little interest in.

Yeah, that would have been enough for me too. In fact, it probably was the reason I never even looked into the possibility of seeing it. And that's assuming Google is correct.

Errntknght

Reaction score
right click the photo and it says "search for this image on google"

I right clicked on the photo Chap posted and the enlarged version of same... neither time did Firefox respond with a chance to do a google search. Also tried it with a photo in media center, same result. Thanks for trying to help...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I right clicked on the photo Chap posted and the enlarged version of same... neither time did Firefox respond with a chance to do a google search. Also tried it with a photo in media center, same result. Thanks for trying to help...

I wonder if there's a setting or something? I use Firefox and when I right click it brings up several options, the last of which is search google for image.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I wonder if there's a setting or something? I use Firefox and when I right click it brings up several options, the last of which is search google for image.

It might require an app which I don't have... it may take some preprocessing to accomplish such a search...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, it only gives me 5 options on right clicking and one is Google the image. It may be the version I use? I'll check when back on the computer

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Little House on the Prairie - The Movie :lol: