Guess the first play from scrimmage

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Play action to DJ, Murray drops back getting ready to throw a bomb to Harry and gets strip-sacked.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm going with a muffed handoff to DJ because the dude will be thinking pass instead of Kyler optioning to a run, while the guy blasting through AQ Shipley will not help the exchange either... now that would be special :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a silly thread so I’m going silly:

Reverse end around toss back to Larry who hits Murray running free down the sideline which results in both an instant Hall of Fame induction and Super Bowl victory. Solar complains that Murray can’t dunk over the goalpost in celebration.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Play Action bootleg, swing back pass to DJ31 for 8 yards.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is a silly thread so I’m going silly:

Reverse end around toss back to Larry who hits Murray running free down the sideline which results in both an instant Hall of Fame induction and Super Bowl victory. Solar complains that Murray can’t dunk over the goalpost in celebration.
If he even tries to dunk, it's clear he wants to play another sport, too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sophomore year of HS someone asked who's going to make the first basket in our first basketball game. I was the PG so they excluded me from the bet since I could just not pass until I made one (-: So of course like 4 guys missed before I finally shot and made it and then they all laughed good thing we didn't let Russ bet. There's advantages to being the QB(PG) my guess is we might just do some sort of RPO or bootleg or something just to get the nerves out, let Kyler run a bit.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose