Gronkowski signing with the WWE

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he thought, Fake sport...fake injuries lol.

That's the only real part of it, some of those guys get more messed up trying to look like they got a beat-down, than the real real whooping might have caused.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Guess he also does not have any idea what his legacy means now... damn dude, why do this lol
Best damn TE I have ever seen, and now joins a very long list of ex-football players who go into professional wrestling.

Not sure what the issue is here.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Guess he also does not have any idea what his legacy means now... damn dude, why do this lol
Because he has entertainment aspirations... And also this could be a path for him to get into XFL team ownership...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Because he has entertainment aspirations... And also this could be a path for him to get into XFL team ownership...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Money talks and BS walks... public endorsement outside of the act of football will not help him in the XFL which wants a legit league and he simply has to go to parties and put money down to get into the entertainment industry :)

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Money talks and BS walks... public endorsement outside of the act of football will not help him in the XFL which wants a legit league and he simply has to go to parties and put money down to get into the entertainment industry :)

Vince McMahon who owns the WWE is also primary backer of the XFL. What better way to get into the XFL ownership than to join up with McMahon and give him a marquee name to add to his wrestling business. The WWE is floundering a bit right now financially. It would be a win win for both.