Grey's Anatomy

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
IMO it has a lot more in common with The Shield than most would think. For both shows it was just a continual series of train wrecks. Half the fun of The Shield was trying to figure out which line Shane or Vic or whoever was going to cross each week and how they'd get out of it. Quite similar to the happenings in GA - one bad decision after another.

Anyway, I love Grey's Anatomy as much as I loved The Shield but I'd give the dialogue edge to Mackey and company.

That was one of the most underrated shows and it had a great finale. One of the best endings to a series I can remember which is rare.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was one of the most underrated shows and it had a great finale. One of the best endings to a series I can remember which is rare.

Yeah, it was quite a roller coaster ride. One quibble, I could have done without Dutch taking advice from a serial killer and breaking that cat's neck. But that was such a great cast and the series had some incredibly moving moments. And I really thought Vic would find a way to help Ronnie at the end.

I even gave Terriers a fair try on the strength of what Shawn did with this series.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so it took us almost 5 weeks to binge watch all 320 episodes but it was a lot of fun. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but this show is so much better watched in marathon form than it is waiting for it week to week.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Is it still on the air? If so, I am shocked (I know people above were talking about binge watching)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it still on the air? If so, I am shocked (I know people above were talking about binge watching)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, season 15 starts later this month (26th?). And supposedly it will go as long as Ellen Pompeo chooses to play her role. But rumors suggest it will just be for another season or two. It's still popular but it's already in the record books with 320 episodes and a new season starting.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife still watches this but I jumped ship when they started killing everyone off. Plus, I felt like the show was constantly regurgitating plot lines. My wife barely got through last season and she doesn't think she is going to watch this season. She has seen every episode too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave