Good write up by Mitch on Chandler Jones

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That may be the best article Mitch ever wrote.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing. I have told a lot of people I am a high school teacher. Not one of them asked if i could contact Bruce Arians or steve wilks, or Carson Palmer, or Kurt warner or josh rosen or sam bradford in reply. People must be able to tell Mitch knows all about the NFL just by looking at him.

But, i loved the Jones trade from day 1 and even more so now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s a great story. I love when I can actually respect off the field actions of the players I root for.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Amazing. I have told a lot of people I am a high school teacher. Not one of them asked if i could contact Bruce Arians or steve wilks, or Carson Palmer, or Kurt warner or josh rosen or sam bradford in reply. People must be able to tell Mitch knows all about the NFL just by looking at him.

But, i loved the Jones trade from day 1 and even more so now.
Naaa, she just overheard him speaking total speculation as absolute truth earlier and figured he was an insider with the team.

In all seriousness, his write ups breaking down plays and techniques are excellent. K9 wisely quality from a couple of years ago without the pretty diagrams.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Naaa, she just overheard him speaking total speculation as absolute truth earlier and figured he was an insider with the team.

In all seriousness, his write ups breaking down plays and techniques are excellent. K9 wisely quality from a couple of years ago without the pretty diagrams.

Does anyone else understand this post?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've actually studied some of THESMEL'S in an attempt to find meaningful dialog and I find gmable's to be comparative child's play.

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I've actually studied some of THESMEL'S in an attempt to find meaningful dialog and I find gmable's to be comparative child's play.

I have actually found a few of THESMEL'S posts to make sense if you weed out the extraneous material.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like I will be in the minority here but I didn’t love the way the article was written. Mitch makes reference of Jones being accosted by the police. All other reports state that Jones appeared to be praying or that he simply put his hands behind his head with fingers interlocked. I did not see anywhere that Jones was accosted, could be wrong but I feel Mitch purposely pit that in the story to put police in a bad light. Mitch does not appear like someone I would think has a direct line to Tom Brady by standing next to him at a grocery store line.

That aside, Chandler Jones looks to be a genuine and good man, and I always like to hear that about our Cardinals players.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Looks like I will be in the minority here but I didn’t love the way the article was written. Mitch makes reference of Jones being accosted by the police. All other reports state that Jones appeared to be praying or that he simply put his hands behind his head with fingers interlocked. I did not see anywhere that Jones was accosted, could be wrong but I feel Mitch purposely pit that in the story to put police in a bad light. Mitch does not appear like someone I would think has a direct line to Tom Brady by standing next to him at a grocery store line.

That aside, Chandler Jones looks to be a genuine and good man, and I always like to hear that about our Cardinals players.

In general, great article. But agreed that "accosted" is inaccurate based upon every story published at that time.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The first part was a reply to ajcsrdfan's post and is related to a line in Mitch's article that ajcardfan was referencing in his post.. so I could see why that is confusing in context.

The second part was an attempt to praise Mitch's work on revenge of the birds that wasn't explained very well by me.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson