Good news for 2022 Season

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We clearly have the best QB in the division. It’s the best player at the most important position. Being league-average at every other position group should be enough to win the division and make the playoffs.

I also think our OL will be okay to good.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can manage to go 3-3 and then Hopkins back, the offense will get a boost. And maybe Andy can step in for Moore and show something. Unfortunately, we are stuck not trading him if he does with Moore's injury issues. It would be nice for him to show flashes and turn him into a defensive peice later. This second part if wishful thinking though, but we are known to have players finally contribute in the final year of rookie deals.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
We clearly have the best QB in the division. It’s the best player at the most important position. Being league-average at every other position group should be enough to win the division and make the playoffs.

I don't know, with the age and injuries along this line to date I keep having flashbacks to the 2018 season. Guys like Holden, Cunningham, Wetzel, and Smith as well as Cole and Barksdale starting multiple games and Humphries getting his first starts after sitting his rookie year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I do believe this is the most competent depth we have had on the offensive line that I can remember.

Also, I am far more confident in Dortch's ability to fill in for Moore than I am about Isabella. and I would rather go 12 personnel with mcBride than 10 with Isabella.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do believe this is the most competent depth we have had on the offensive line that I can remember.

Also, I am far more confident in Dortch's ability to fill in for Moore than I am about Isabella. and I would rather go 12 personnel with mcBride than 10 with Isabella.

Don't sleep on Maxx. Before his injury last year when he was TE1 he was on track for 800+ yards.