Going to the game today, ALL THE WAY FROM MN!

mncardfan1

Reaction score
We have my wife and 3 mostly adult kid, an adult boyfriend and my adult nephew. We are sitting near the Red Sea and really looking forward to a loud and crazy crowd.

Would love to check out any cool tailgating with folks here. We can't do our own, but will be getting there early to walk around and see all the Cardinal fans.

I want to make this a really cool Cardinal Fan experience for my family. Post your location and we can try to stop by.

My daughters boyfriend is a HUGE Packer fan, but to come on the trip he agreed to wear a Cardinal jersey and we might make him do some face paint too, lol.

GO CARDINALS! So excited!

OP
OP
mncardfan1

mncardfan1

Reaction score
Are u repin az by wearin cards jersey or shirt?
Jersey Baby

Yep, red Murray for me.
My son has a red Simmons (his new favorite player)
My oldest daughter loves Fitz and got one, I think it is black.
Her boyfriend is going with military style Tillman.
Other daughter has Fitz too I think.
Wife has a sweatshirt
Not sure about my Nephew.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! I flew in from Minnesota last night and going to the game too. I brought a Seattle fan for hazing purposes and wouldn’t mind meeting some people on here again. I haven’t been to a home game since the “Hail Larry” playoff game so it’s been a while.

OP
OP
mncardfan1

mncardfan1

Reaction score
Awesome! I flew in from Minnesota last night and going to the game too. I brought a Seattle fan for hazing purposes and wouldn’t mind meeting some people on here again. I haven’t been to a home game since the “Hail Larry” playoff game so it’s been a while.
AZ fans from MN represent'n!!! Have fun. Also, when we left at 6am yesterday it was around 20 below, so happy to be here. I mean, I like winter, but that's too cold.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AZ fans from MN represent'n!!! Have fun. Also, when we left at 6am yesterday it was around 20 below, so happy to be here. I mean, I like winter, but that's too cold.
Felt like summer when it was 30° yesterday compared to -24° Friday morning.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Hail Larry playoff was my most recent Cards game too—envious of you AZfan that you’re there today…have a great time!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave