Gohard83 vs. Packers, Patriots, Saints, and Goodell

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
To all the people saying Saints and Packers will kick the 49ers' asses. This is dedicate to you all:

Packers this Saints that, are they even your teams? This league and that evil man Roger Goodell are all about the money, so that's why you see all the rules benefiting the offense now. All those teams do is pass and pass all day without running the ball or even playing defense--it's a joke. You should be glad there still teams like the Ravens and 49ers playing good defense even though all the rules are going against them.

Go ahead and buy into that evil soulless system that they are running right out. You are a sell out NFL fan. Football was never made to play this way. Joe Montana, the greatest QB of all time, never reached 4,000 yards and never threw more than 31 TDs.

Now you have QBs going over 40-50 TDs and 5,000 yards like it's nothing? It's a freaken sham! You know nothing about real football! It is meant to be played physically, not giving the offense a free first down every time they get touched.

This league is becoming the biggest joke of all time and fans that support this crap like you are part of the reason why.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My team is the Cardinals and whoever is playing the Niners that day. And Joe Montana is not the greatest QB of all time. LOL.

Already making excuses for why your team's ass will be jiggling on a silver platter? Wow.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Why was Marino (a player that played in the same era) able to do it?

You must be registered for see images

VS.

You must be registered for see images attach

Super Bowl XIX 49ers 38 vs. Dolphins 16

MVP Joe Montana

LMAO!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
My team is the Cardinals and whoever is playing the Niners that day. And Joe Montana is not the greatest QB of all time. LOL.

Already making excuses for why your team's ass will be jiggling on a silver platter? Wow.

that's just ignorance and pure hate

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't say he wasn't a great QB. He was. He is not the greatest of all time.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you say Elway, I am putting you on ignore.

Manning & Marino are much better quarterbacks than Joe ever was - he has the rings but that doesn't make someone the best of all time.

In my book, Warren Moon was the greatest QB of all time. Hands down, no doubts.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super Bowl XIX 49ers 38 vs. Dolphins 16

MVP Joe Montana

LMAO!!!
??

I'm aware of the championships. But you were claiming that the rules were different then and that's why montana didn't put up those numbers. I'm just pointing out that a montana contemporary was able to do it. I didn't even claim that Marino was better.

Montana was awesome. Montana was not the best.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
??

I'm aware of the championships. But you were claiming that the rules were different then and that's why montana didn't put up those numbers. I'm just pointing out that a montana contemporary was able to do it. I didn't even claim that Marino was better.

Montana was awesome. Montana was not the best.

Point is 5,000 yards used to be one of the greatest achievements in pro football. Now, it's a joke.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
he saw it coming, thats why he didnt mention the gnats

Giants have a good D, that's why they are in the Superbowl. They play good sound football. I have nothing but respect for them. Hope they win it all.

If you look at the Giants board, they have a mega thread dedicating to how great the 49ers are. They know they're lucky to come out of the Stick alive. Great fans.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would someone be reading other teams boards?

Oh wait.

Gohard is the wrong person to ask for an answer to that question.