God of War: Ragnarok

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The last God of War was nearly a masterpiece. My only issue is that I would have liked the story to be a bit longer and Baldur was a bit of an underwhelming final boss fight. The Valkyrie fights were way harder, especially the last one.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last God of War was nearly a masterpiece. My only issue is that I would have liked the story to be a bit longer and Baldur was a bit of an underwhelming final boss fight. The Valkyrie fights were way harder, especially the last one.
Feel the exact same way.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sony exclusive, right?
This is why I stick with Playstation. Sony has much better exclusives. Now that Microsoft owns Bethesda, that's probably changing, but Bethesda has said they will make their games for Playstation as well....and if they don't I'll just buy the PC versions anyway.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why I stick with Playstation. Sony has much better exclusives. Now that Microsoft owns Bethesda, that's probably changing, but Bethesda has said they will make their games for Playstation as well....and if they don't I'll just buy the PC versions anyway.
Game pass is worth the price of an Xbox alone. Although most of the games on Game Pass can be played on PC.