Go Suns!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
except for tonight lol. I think you guys will probably win since dirk is getting himself into shape apparantly.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Shawn Marion is tearing up his former team tonight.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yea no need to worry about losing without Dirk...your playing the Suns!

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Can't wait for the day Frye and Lopez are off the Suns.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Channing Fried...

I'd trade Robin Lopez for a Steve Nash jersey if I owned the Suns.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns beat Mavs on boards, offensive boards, and flagrant fouls. And still lose by 6. Marion went off. And Gortat--17 and 19, dude is having an all star year.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Suns beat Mavs on boards, offensive boards, and flagrant fouls. And still lose by 6. Marion went off. And Gortat--17 and 19, dude is having an all star year.
yeah gortat always kills us...he should be a mav right now, but orlando cockblocked cuban to keep him a backup so cuban took a chance on chandler instead for a one year deal. I'd rather have gortat than chandler because he can score. don't know if he can defend like chandler, but chandler is better in defending smaller guys that come into the paint(like the heat type). when he plays against other bigs like gortat/bynum/howard he gets pooped on. sorry for rambling.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I thought the game was in phx. that's why i picked the suns to win. either way I was not impressed with the mavs last game i watched against new orleans, so I thought they would lose tonight. mavericks are awesome this year on defense, their problem is at the offensive end. just when it looked like they were picking it up carter rolled his ankle and dirk apparantly is not in game shape after taking the whole offseason off. probably drank to much beer in germany.

Trifecta

Veteran
Reaction score
At least Gortat and Morris had decent games - that's pretty much all I care about as far as our team is concerned.

As for our other bigs, I hope we just dump Lopez after this season when his contract expires, and there has to be some team out there who thinks Frye is a passable big man and might trade something for him. Likewise there has to be some team who needs some offense off the bench and might take Warrick off our hands? :shrug: