OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got out but not sure how I think yet. Definitely need to see the previous two movies though.

Yeah, we left the theater and my first thought was "I need time to absorb this."

We had just re-watched the previous two movies before seeing this and I'm glad we did.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved it. I seriously don't know what people were expecting. After the bombardment of huge action packed hero movies maybe that is why people feel like it didn't hold muster?

I agree with the above. It REALLY helped to watch the previous two movies again to get my head in the right frame of mind for the tone of the movie. I could see why if you have not done that the movie might be a let down or not what you expected.

I simply didn't think so. I thought it was a fitting ending to the story started all those years ago. Can't wait to add this to my collection once it comes out on 4K. Actually I hope they come out with a set because Unbreakable I don't think has been released in 4K.

By the way, James McAvoy was simply brilliant again with his character from SPLIT.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
McAvoy was even better in Glass--by far the best part of this movie. Worst part is the makeup work on Samuel L. Jackson's mother. Kudos for bringing her back, but they did a terrible job on her.

Also not a fan of the "twist" ending, which wasn't much of a twist at all.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't see any kind of a twist. It kind of wrapped up nicely. The story itself, though, wasn't that great. And...

Killing all 3? Really?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McAvoy was even better in Glass--by far the best part of this movie. Worst part is the makeup work on Samuel L. Jackson's mother. Kudos for bringing her back, but they did a terrible job on her.

Agreed. Not much of a Twist because I knew something was up. However, I don't think he was going for a huge reveal like that either. I think he was basically trying to wrap up a trilogy. He recently expressed that he purposely holds the rights to these films so no more sequels can be made. He doesn't like sequels.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
i was really pumped for this movie (and still am), but that trailer didn't light me up for some reason.

Maybe it's Sarah Paulson. I can't stand that actress.

Noooo! I love Sarah Paulson. Admittingly, I've only see a few of her films, but I thought she was excellent in this.

I enjoyed the trilogy.