Glad to see BJ back to his old self...

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Once again, when we needed a touchdown, ML is flushed right and he makes a perfect through to BJ in the back of the endzone to only have the ball bounce off of his chest. I swear that guy never uses his hands. I hope that someone else with speed can step up and we'll cut our losses with this guy.

These things are the type of plays that keep us from being a contender.

Along with poor game preparation, game time adjustments, horrible discipline (ie - "after play" penalties the last 2 games), poor play calling (ie - 2nd half 1st turnover), bonehead plays (offsides, holding on a FGA, fighting after the play), etc...

These penalties after a play are just stupid. How dumb are our guys? Don't they know that other teams key off of that and entice them? It's probably a carry over from the horrible coaching they must get?

I have to give Pendy some slack because he can't play aggressive (ie - blitz pkgs) with the secondary we have. What does that say about the confidence he has in our secondary when we don't even blitz a fresh 3 starter rookie QB. Pathetic.

Huff took bad angles twice on 3rd and long and it was his guy that caught the pass and blew by him. This is our worst LB. I can't believe that Blackstock is that bad to not even beat this guy out (or Pace as well). Wow, just incredible! Probably should cut or losses with all 3!

Let's see... We need a new coaching staff, OLB(s), Still need OL help, TE (can't believe we don't use these guys in the middle of the field or in the endzone.), 2 CB's, and a Safety. Does that cover it? Maybe backup RB as well because Arrington may get cut next year and I wouldn't loose sleep over it.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That right there would have changed the game.

Perfect throw, great toughness by Leinart to shake off the linebacker and then find him.

Right off his hands.

I am sick of that guy. He cannot make the big catch. Fitz and Boldin use their hands to catch the ball. Johnson has to use his body. That is why he drops the ball all the time.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
at least he makes SOME plays which is more than i can say about some other recent 1st round picks

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Perfect throw, great toughness by Leinart to shake off the linebacker and then find him.

Right off his hands.

I am sick of that guy. He cannot make the big catch. Fitz and Boldin use their hands to catch the ball. Johnson has to use his body. That is why he drops the ball all the time.

Boldin has had more than his share of drops this year.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
we will have to keep him! Grolsh said BJ and Rolle arent welcome back to their old jobs carrying beer!

You must be registered for see images

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I don't get JOhnson. Last week he made some nice catches. I think he panics when he's going for a TD reception. How else can you consistently drop TD pass after TD pass?

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It would have been nice to have McCoy around this season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cue skillet hands pic.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Right off his hands.

He is to WR what Rackers is to K I think, when you REALLY need it, he never makes the play. I still think the game turned South after Big's false start. WE get a pick first and 10 at the 28 and then Big jumps and from then on everything went to pot.

But BJ's drop was a killer too.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Talk about selling out your quarterback. Matt was utterly incredible on that play, and what does BJ do? Acts like a drunk college kid playing intramural football. I could have grabbed him through the tv I was so damn pi**ed.