Getting Back Virus Senders?

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
Whats the best way to get back at somone who sends out a virus? I use a dummy email account from yahoo for some forums, and such, and last night I got an email from some dude, which had an executable attachment, my nortons caught it, so I didnt have any problem, but I wrote the pr*ck back cussing him out, and that SOB has the balls to say, watch your language, or I'll report YOU to yahoo.... OMG!! Funny thing is, he sent it from his business website, bikeicons.com, and when he replied it gave his name, and on the website there is a coorelation there, with someone named Don, so its easy to see who did it.....

What can I do.. anyone have any ideas to get this SOB back? I would love to mess with him on some level.. any ideas? I'm all ears....

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty amazing that if he really meant to send it to you that he wouldn't hide his email address.

Most likely, he probably had no clue he was sending it, it could have been one of those viruses that send stuff in your name, or your address book's name, but you don't even know it.

Mike

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
I thought of that, but by his response to me... was almost like, yeah, I sent it, so what of it.... Not to mention, that an email virus like that would really only affect his addy book, not go out to a list of ppl on yahoo..?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True.

What a nutjob...lol. Not sure how to get him back though, I always thought I should not retaliate lest someone be smarter than me and blow up my computer or something, lol.

Mike

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Originally posted by DbaxJ
Whats the best way to get back at somone who sends out a virus? I use a dummy email account from yahoo for some forums, and such, and last night I got an email from some dude, which had an executable attachment, my nortons caught it, so I didnt have any problem, but I wrote the pr*ck back cussing him out, and that SOB has the balls to say, watch your language, or I'll report YOU to yahoo.... OMG!! Funny thing is, he sent it from his business website, bikeicons.com, and when he replied it gave his name, and on the website there is a coorelation there, with someone named Don, so its easy to see who did it.....

What can I do.. anyone have any ideas to get this SOB back? I would love to mess with him on some level.. any ideas? I'm all ears....

You said he sent from a business. If he doesn't own the business and the e-mail is not business related I am sure his boss would like to know.

Even if it is business related they should be told that their network has a virus on it.

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
I thought of that too, but looks like its a two man show.. only 2 peoples names listed, his and one other, and they appear to be same level.... I also dont want to call, especially if its like his buddy and they are working together, then, unless, I am on a payphone, then can trace the call back and then start on me... Want to find the host of their website, and email them.. any idea how?

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
True.

What a nutjob...lol. Not sure how to get him back though, I always thought I should not retaliate lest someone be smarter than me and blow up my computer or something, lol.

Mike

I know.. we can sick Ryan on him and have him hack the site, and put up some We love Frenchies, and hate America propaganda! LOL

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Want to find the host of their website, and email them.. any idea how?

Did you list the domain name.... ahh I mean website?

You can do a whois from www.netsol.com or some similiar domain registrants.

If you give me the website name I will do it for you.

Mike

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Here ya go

Hope this helps...

Registrant:
BikeIcons (BIKEICONS-DOM)
PO Box 234
null
US

Domain Name: BIKEICONS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Paquette, Donald (DP8253) [email protected]
BikeIcons
PO Box 234
Saco, ME 04072
207-575-2447 (FAX) 207-575-2249
Technical Contact:
Hostmaster, ICOM DNS (TG560) [email protected]
Internet Communications
7787 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90046
US
(323) 436-0247 (323) 436-0248

Record expires on 15-Oct-2005.
Record created on 15-Oct-1998.
Database last updated on 8-May-2003 12:42:50 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

A.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.226.28.33
B.NS.INTERLAND.NET 69.0.145.33
C.NS.INTERLAND.NET 64.77.127.42

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
The contact person is the same one who sent the virus.... but there is a goldmine of info there.. for someone who knows how to use it.. of course, I'm not that good, but who knows.. maybe someone else is?? Thanks for the info dude...

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
The contact person is the same one who sent the virus.... but there is a goldmine of info there.. for someone who knows how to use it.. of course, I'm not that good, but who knows.. maybe someone else is?? Thanks for the info dude...

Hostmaster, ICOM DNS (TG560) [email protected]
Internet Communications
7787 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90046
US
(323) 436-0247 (323) 436-0248

You can try to contact these people however I do not know if they will be able to help you.

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
I emailed them.. who knows.. I have been hit with so many virus in the past, that I just want to get someone back for a change... Hell, even Curt Schilling got me with one.... should have billed him for the down time, since my definitions were not up to date, I couldnt blame him too much!! LOL

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Give me a few minutes and I will write a sneaky little custom virus batch file for you to screw some crap up on this computer. I will see if this forum will let me post it :)

Then we just need to hope he is stupid enough to click on it

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay, I wrote this batch file virus for you. Basically it will search all the directories and rename everything that starts with an "A" to "V", simple but distructive.

Norton will probably pick it up because it kept deleting it when I was writing this.

I had to rename the extention to .TXT so I could post it, simply rename it to .BAT when you send it...I highly doubt it will go through, but you never know.

BTW, this is reversable...simply type "attrib -h -r *.*" (with out quotes) in the command line.

Last edited by a moderator:

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I think you should rename the file to-

HeyDumbAssClickMe.bat

That way he has no choice but to open it....

Hehehehe

way to cool...

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by PortlandCardFan
I think you should rename the file to-

HeyDumbAssClickMe.bat

That way he has no choice but to open it....

Hehehehe

way to cool...

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Even better.... rename it

dontclickthis.bat

Nobody can resist the power of being told not to do something :D

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Even better.... rename it

dontclickthis.bat

Nobody can resist the power of being told not to do something :D

Yep I would definately want to click on it then...

No lie...

Good for me I know better.

OP
OP
D

DbaxJ

Reaction score
LMAO... too funny.. I think I may have to take care of this a little later on tonight, once I start drinking after my softball games.. lol

Thanks Ryan!! LOL :thumbup: