Get it on record - Playoff predictions, offense/defense, and other

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So I've consumed all things Cardinal that's there to digest online:) With that being said let's have some fun and keep the Cards discussion going. What are your:

Playoff predictions for the team?
Offensive player - Exceeds expectations
Offensive player - Doesn't live up to expectations
Defensive player - Same
Oddball/weird/unforeseen - If you have any thoughts

Let me begin.

Playoffs - Win today, while closer than last game with 2:00 left there will be little to worry about. NFC Champ game - Nail biter. We make it to the SB - I don't have a vibe whether we'll win...yet.

Offense - Exceeds - Ellington - I'm expecting a resurrection and a conversation shift.

Offense - Down - D Johnson - That Seattle game has me rattled a bit, he got zero, squat zilch in the run game - not saying it's entirely his fault but I'm curious about his confidence level after getting b slapped.

Same with Smoke - Those drops in Philly were so uncharacteristic - I'm hoping his confidence hasn't been shaken.

Defensive player - Up - Well not going out on a limb here PP21 - He's going to be tested, tough to win focusing on half the field - I'm expecting he'll shine. Player #2 - R. Johnson - 2 interceptions in next 3 games.

Defensive player - Down - Part of me worries the Okafor injury is going to impact Freeney much more than we realize.

Oddball - If we find ourselves in a tight spot, which we will, I'm expecting a trick play or two that we have yet to see this season or seasons past. Arians deployed this tactic often in Pittsburgh, not so much here in AZ. PP21 on an offensive play? Maybe not, but Fitz, Floyd, or Jaron reverse pass???

Bottom line here is I'm expecting a wrinkle and will be excited when we pull it off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose